PDA

View Full Version : True confessions of an odd crossdresser

Barbara Dugan
09-04-2010, 06:23 PM
After being on this forum for more than two years and read numerous threads I found very odd on my side that ...I own more wigs than panties and I have never painted my nails.

There is something on your crossdressing behavior that you consider odd? :love:

VS Fan
09-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Hahaha... well I've only painted the nails on my left hand, since I'm not coordinated enough with my left to do it on my right! And I can't leave my nails done for very long anyway, so it's almost pointless to do it in the first place...

I will say that I find even doing the one hand very rewarding however :)

VS Fan

Ashleythenewgirl
09-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Nothing odd about it Barbara, in my opinion it's just how it is. At some point I will probably own more shoes than I should!

Alice Torn
09-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Only painted ugly fungus infested toenails once!

Nicole Erin
09-04-2010, 07:12 PM
I have never owned an actual dress

Carroll
09-04-2010, 07:21 PM
do not wear panties, just my tightie whities

sandra-leigh
09-04-2010, 07:41 PM
There is something on your crossdressing behavior that you consider odd?

I rarely take pictures of myself. :D

Frédérique
09-04-2010, 11:11 PM
There is something on your crossdressing behavior that you consider odd?

I’m not nuts about female underwear, so all this panty fanaticism kept me from becoming active on this site for a long time (that, and the other, more obvious American fascinations). I have plenty of female underwear now, but I came to it from the outside (so to say), by dressing up and suddenly realizing I needed the things that I was surreptitiously avoiding. All is well now. Other than that, I’ve done it all, just like my sisters, only in a different sequence. Of course, I was odd to begin with, so I became a crossdresser – it just seemed obvious…:battingeyelashes:

Miranda09
09-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Well.....I've never had my ears pierced, BUT it's on my to do list!! ;)

erica12b
09-04-2010, 11:41 PM
odd ok i spend two hr geting shaved and dressed , painting my nails , lip stick the works , just so i can sit inside (shades down) for one hr feeling pretty then doing the made dash to get it all off and backin hiding before my time limet is up and someone will be home lol odd no thats just the way it is lol

Christina Horton
09-04-2010, 11:53 PM
I've never worn pants when dressed. Just the opposite as Erin.

But I don't think it odd to me!

simplykaelyn
09-05-2010, 01:46 AM
I've never done anything as Kaelyn I feel is odd. Not to seem all high and mighty... it's just that I feel Kaelyn does as she feels, and I don't feel anything odd about any of it.

Ok , maybe the times I had wayyy to much make-up,... not exactly odd, just inexperienced. ;)

jessica renee
09-05-2010, 02:00 AM
Well I never wear skirts or heels in public. I have two different skirts and two pair of heels, but I don't wear them out. I hope to someday though.
And I don't have pierced ears either.

Charla McBee
09-05-2010, 02:21 AM
odd ok i spend two hr geting shaved and dressed , painting my nails , lip stick the works , just so i can sit inside (shades down) for one hr feeling pretty then doing the made dash to get it all off and backin hiding before my time limet is up and someone will be home lol odd no thats just the way it is lol

That sounds about right. I take it further as I still live with my parents, that means I tend not to start getting dressed until midnight and then I scramble to get everything cleaned up before they get up in the morning. If I go all out, it's an all-nighter.

Also, I'm planning to be an agoraphobe until Monday because I painted every nail for the first time tonight (albeit not very well because of the need to be ambidextrous which I am not plus my hands shake all the time). I'm going to have to sneak into the back yard with my hands in my pockets to let the dogs out in a few hours. Last time I tried this I actually had fake nails which made my entire day extremely difficult until they broke off one by one.

In short, I think we are all quite odd to begin with but that's why I like it here.

Danni Bear
09-05-2010, 02:28 AM
true confession, odd well!!!!

The only time that I can recall it being odd was for the four years that I had to be male in the Navy.

Danni

TinaMc
09-05-2010, 04:36 AM
I rarely take pictures of myself. :D

I'm the same. I've never really liked being photographed, and this carries through to getting dressed. It'd be nice to have a record/see my progress, but I just can't be bothered...

Misty G
09-05-2010, 08:04 AM
I have more femme clothes than male but what's odd about that since I wear femme clothes most of the time

Valerie1973
09-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Perfume is something I've never worn. I use fake stick on nails, but I smashed one of my fingers this summer and lost my human nail. So no fake nails for a while. Jewelry is another that I don't have or any other accessories. It's funny though, I own more dresses and skirts that some gg's.

Alice Torn
09-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Valerie, I would bet almost all of us own more dresses than the average GG! I meet many GG's who won't own a dress or skirt. My lady clothes collection is catching up with my drab stash!

AKAMichelle
09-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Only that you have never painted your nails. :D