PDA

View Full Version : Going out for a drive

mrde2006
09-04-2010, 08:31 PM
First time going out fully dressed. The usual underthings and a simple top and skirt. Borrow a white purse from the SO to match my white pumps. Also another first - I shaved my legs for the first time on Thursday, and waited til tonight patiently to try on some pantyhose. Can't believe I waited so long to just do it. The feeling so far is great. I won't be gone long, just need to drop something off, and return. Wish me luck. :)

María José
09-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Congratulations! I hope you had a great time!

Charla McBee
09-05-2010, 03:17 AM
I hope you had a lot of fun. I shaved my legs a handful of times in high school whenever the glorious combination of winter weather and an excuse to skip gym came about. Since then I've lived in Florida and its just not possible to only wear pants and avoid the pool for a few weeks while it all grows back. I still remember how I found some white sheer pantyhose and saved them for just that occasion. Down here I mostly just wear opaque tights. I wont be shaving again until I get my own place somewhere that gets cold.

girly_esther
09-05-2010, 08:45 AM
CONGRATS to you!!! Hope u had heaps of fun.

jenna_woods
09-05-2010, 08:51 AM
good luck, I am so glad you are doing it, it just gets easier and better each time you do it, please let us know how you make oput hun.

Debb
09-05-2010, 09:52 AM
I hope you had a lot of fun. I shaved my legs a handful of times in high school whenever the glorious combination of winter weather and an excuse to skip gym came about. Since then I've lived in Florida and its just not possible to only wear pants and avoid the pool for a few weeks while it all grows back. I still remember how I found some white sheer pantyhose and saved them for just that occasion. Down here I mostly just wear opaque tights. I wont be shaving again until I get my own place somewhere that gets cold.

Maybe you could try what I do ... I ride a motorcycle, and everyone knows that's a no-no with shorts! So when I wear jeans all the time, it's no big deal -- "he's a biker" they say.

Or, sadly, they mistake me for a construction worker :-( not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm a computer geek... appearing to be a construction worker pretty much says I've failed in the "looking like a girl" department.

AKAMichelle
09-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Why do we need to wish you luck? You are just going to start doing this more often once you realize what a non-issue it is to drive around dressed. Pretty soon you will going out to eat and whatever else while dressed. So lets just leave it at "Enjoy your Freedom".

Maria 60
09-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Thats great . Last year i fully dressed for the first time, felt comfortable because my wife was with me. She had to pick up something at a store. The downtown street had no parking, so she told me to turn the car around and wait in the car because she wasnt going to be to long. As soon as she got out of the car i got a almost scared feeling. When i turned around and parked, i was wearing a short pleaded skirt and black pantyhose. The car is very low so the people walking by couldnt see my face. I coulnt believe how many men turned there heads and almost stoped walking to get a better view of my legs.

marny
09-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Shave your legs all you want. i've been doing it for five years and only had funny looks once. Tourists!. Seems no one looks at my painted toe's anymore either. Could be that I've developed a blind eye! :heehee:

NathalieX66
09-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Yay! Congratulations!...I found out many times that people pay zero attention to who is driving the car, or what they're wearing. You're talking to someone who's had windows down from Times Square to St. Marks Place in NY City., and I never ever recieved a glance from every single intersection. ...same goes with small town intersections and highways.

What do truckers & bus passenger next to you on the highway see? Don't know & don't care. I love & thoroughly enjoy the reaction from toll booth attendants, all are different and all are bored with their jobs, so you lighten up their day no matter what. Never had a bad experience yet.

All I can say is that if you are starting out with cd'ing outside home, the car is the best & safest place. I am suspecting, that in my section of the country , people are just absolute zombies.....it's that bad. We crossdressers are[ I]not[/I] zombies, we are real people living real lives. I'd rather be me than live like the lifeless drones that live around me.