PDA

View Full Version : Ca, Bay Area photo shoot's/ TG friendly

simplykaelyn
09-04-2010, 09:42 PM
I remember reading about a place a couple of years back where one could get a photoshoot that was TG friendly. If I'm not mistaken it was in Fremont Ca. They provided a safe place to come as you are and dress on site if need be. Make-up help was provided if you needed it ( I would), and overall a friendly atmosphere for one to be themselves for a while and get some nice pics. to boot. All for a price of course, but I can't seem to find it. Help...

Kelly DeWinter
09-04-2010, 10:13 PM
just go to Google. Type in "Crossdressing Services" or "Transgender Services" and you most likely will find one near you. My favorite is Amanda at True Color in PA.

AllieSF
09-05-2010, 12:22 AM
I am not familiar with a specific place that I know that now does photography as part of their overall services. However, in Fremont, I Love It Girl is an organization that supports Tgirls. I just read recently that Joanne the owner is going to close down until she can find another place more to her liking. She is now in a warehouse type of building. Another place further South in San Jose is Carla's. She sells products, does electrolosis and has regular meet-ups. I would recommend that you contact either of those two and ask for their recommendations. Another one in San , Adam to Eve has closed this past year. I know that there are others and hope someone else here locally can provide you with the details that you need, Good luck.

simplykaelyn
09-05-2010, 01:00 AM
Thank you both Kelly and Allie for the info. I will try and follow up on the leads. Thanks again.

Mitzi
09-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Definitely Carla's in San Jose...a very comfortable place.

She hosts a lunch on Thursdays, where gurls gather for lunch and a gabfest.

She does makeovers and takes pictures. Just what you seem to be looking for.

Mitzi

simplykaelyn
09-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Definitely Carla's in San Jose...a very comfortable place.

She hosts a lunch on Thursdays, where gurls gather for lunch and a gabfest.

She does makeovers and takes pictures. Just what you seem to be looking for.

Mitzi

That sounds perfect. Thank you Mitzi. (I found the site). Looking forward.

Loni
09-07-2010, 08:25 PM
not sure about the makeup part. but in this economy i would think any photographer would love the work, to help keep there shop open.

Megan Thomas
09-07-2010, 08:41 PM
i would think any photographer would love the work, to help keep there shop open.

I certainly would, and I'm TG myself. :)

Sadly I'm not just the wrong side of the country but also the wrong side of the pond and another country to boot. :sad: