PDA

View Full Version : Unable To Look Feminine

CJFMix
09-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Because of my built : Large shoulders , arms & trunk
ont top of a thin ass & legs , I could never pass
as a woman , not even a female body builder .
(waist_36 , torso_42 , I wear 42C bras .)

So , I had no choice , if I kept on crossdressing ,
it would have look as a male wearing female clothes .

Anyway , as it turns out , I do not wish to become a woman ,
neither to look like one .

I never wore a wig , and wore make-up on seldom occasions .
Also , unable to walk with high heels ,
and there is nothing feminine in the way I walk .

But , It never stopped me from showing off
wearing skirts & pantyhoses in public .
( I was 17 then , now , I'm 49 years old ,
and been anywhere I wanted , mostly )
Witch , I think , brings a higher difficulty level ,
opposed to a CD who really looks like a woman .

Anybody in the same situation ???

Natalie x
09-01-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm not in the same situation as you, but you have the right to do whatever is right for you, and to be yourself, no matter what. You will find that, here, we accept you for yourself, and there is no need to conform to any pattern.

Carlacd
09-01-2005, 04:15 PM
CJFMix,

Your not the only one in the same position. Facial wise, i consider myself butt ugly. But once, i would like to get a makeover, just to experience what it must feel like :rolleyes: .
As for my dressing and heels, i think i look damn good from the waist, from the waist up it's butt ugly.
But there is always the need, desire, want or what ever you call it to wear the clothes of the female.

Teddie
09-01-2005, 04:48 PM
You don't have to look like a woman to enjoy the clothes. In reality most of us don't. Most of us would never set a foot outside their door. You just like the feeling of the clothes, and that's great. Be who you are, someone who loves the look and feeling of woman's clothes. Just be you.

Toyah
09-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Dont worry about it just do what you enjoy:)

Cddj
09-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Listen to them their advice is good as gold, I've been reading a lot here lately and I'm really starting to understand things about myself better through the experience of others. One does not have to totally look fem to enjoy their clothes. For me its a state of mind, I feel relaxed when i I'm dressed like an escape and it feels wonderful. Above all else be yourself.

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Well if you're comparing yourself to women in the fashion magazines, 95% of GGs don't look like them either.

I'm 5'10", barrel chested (I also wear a 42C), broad shouldered and heavier than I'd like, and I know I'll never be a ravishing beauty. But yet I go out and generally don't get read. And when I do get read, people usually just stare a bit too long -- they don't point and laugh.

I don't know how muscular you are, but you're probably more believeable than you might think. I've seen GGs who are larger than me, both in height and breadth. And there are a good number of GGs with "athletic" bodies who are similarly built to many a CD.

If you're overtly gender-bending I agree it's more difficult, but as long as you're happy with what you're doing, that's the important thing.

Jen_TGCD
09-01-2005, 11:37 PM
I'm 5'10", barrel chested (I also wear a 42C), broad shouldered and heavier than I'd like, and I know I'll never be a ravishing beauty. But yet I go out and generally don't get read. And when I do get read, people usually just stare a bit too long -- they don't point and laugh.

I don't know how muscular you are, but you're probably more believeable than you might think. I've seen GGs who are larger than me, both in height and breadth. And there are a good number of GGs with "athletic" bodies who are similarly built to many a CD.

If you're overtly gender-bending I agree it's more difficult, but as long as you're happy with what you're doing, that's the important thing.

Darla is absolutely right ! ! ! :thumbsup:

I would never have thought that I could ever get this "male" body of mine to look feminine and "womanly" until I came to the realization that I had to do like all other women... and work with what I've got!!! :) I, too, have large shoulders and a barrel chest plus a head that is tooooooo large for my body. I have to wear a size 16/18 to fit my shoulders and then have to severely pad my hips to get them in proportion with that larger size. That may seem large to some... but I have been to online stores that sell women's clothing up to size up 42.. so there must be other women my size... or larger!!!

Above the neck is all about working to diminish the larger male features using wigs that flatter your face and some tricky makeup techniques. Oh... and cut the macho stuff and start taking care of your skin! Mosturize! Moisturize!! Moisturize!!!

NO!!! If you are older than 35 or if you wear a size over a 10... you shouldn't be wearing mini skirts! :rolleyes: Dress appropriately for your age and figure. Look around and see what the stylish "larger" women are wearing. (Although, I still maintain that the best way to pass is to wear sweats or a jogging suit, dark sunglasses and tennis shoes or flip-flops.) The 'good ol' JC Penney catalog is a good place to see how "big" women dress.

NO!!! Some of us (including me!) will never pass well enough to go lingerie shopping during the day... but you can look good enough to feel comfortable... knowing you look your best!

YES!!! It does take a lot of work and effort... but it can be done!!! I didn't think it was possible either... but one day, I looked in the mirror and scared the hell out of myself... because a woman was looking back!!! And she was kind of cute, too. :D

ebony
09-02-2005, 01:09 AM
I agree with Teddie You dont't have to look like a woman to enjoy the clothes. I was self concious I would not go out ntil I learned how to work around my male features as i started off lifting weights but i have lost alot of weight since then. Now I ;ook like a girl that just works out alot. the winter time is best for me cause I can hide these arms cant do anything about the hands but who cares we are our own hobbie F#$ck what anyone thinks

Billijo49504
09-02-2005, 08:10 AM
First thing you have to do is have fun. Life is too short. Second, spend some time people watching, grocery store, mall or fast food joint. Really look at the GG body types. You will see just about every type there is. So if it feels good, and not illegal :) , go for it.

Jamie_will_do
09-02-2005, 08:55 AM
Begin tall, it's difficult for me to look like a 'normal' fem. In not-particularly-high heels I'm pushing 6'7".

For me, though, it doesn't mean that I can't look feminine - just that I can't look 'typically' feminine (whatever that is). With my height I'll stand out a mile away anyway, so I tend to make a feature of it rather than try and play it down. To quote the 6'7" (out of heels!) RuPaul on this: "I do not impersonate females! How many women do you know who wear seven-inch heels, four-foot wigs, and skintight dresses?"

Tiffy
09-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Dont worry about it just do what you enjoy:)

Easy for you to say Toyah. You are beautiful. Just picking Toyah, but you are hot.

I on the other hand will never pass. Body is built all wrong for that. It is hard living life as a lumberjack and a CD :)

Kisses, April

Stephenie
09-02-2005, 09:46 AM
I don't know if I could pass or not. I've never tried. I am happy with dressing at home. Someday I might go out with other CDs but for now home is where the heart is.

Darla, You're to cute for words.

Kimberly
09-02-2005, 09:50 AM
I can only echo the sentiments posted on this thread.

And well done for going out, accepting the inability to pass - but going out anyway. I agree, it must be more difficult than those who could pass... Best of luck in the future. x

Toyah
09-02-2005, 10:23 AM
Easy for you to say Toyah. You are beautiful. Just picking Toyah, but you are hot.

I on the other hand will never pass. Body is built all wrong for that. It is hard living life as a lumberjack and a CD :)

Kisses, April

They say a camera cannot lie but good lighting helps, I really dont think I look that good up close and personel, it is all about distracting away from bad points and trying to make belive what is not really true. It has taken a long time to get where I am where ever that is, I dont think I will ever be totally convinced I could go out in public:o

Katie Ashe
09-02-2005, 12:26 PM
You need to learn, like most of us. What you think of yourself matters most. Agreed most won't pass, but that's half the fun ain't it ???

Play dress-up, life is like a movie that you direct, sorta, you only have one button: "play"

Noel Chimes
09-02-2005, 01:24 PM
First of all, STOP DOWNING YOURSELF!!! There are a lot of women who could take lessons from us on how to look like a lady. I mean they give new meaning to the words "Kennel Club".
Love yourself for who you are and the beauty you feel inside. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". If we cannot find beauty in ourselves how can anyone else find it in us. You are who you are, and you are beautiful. :hugs: