PDA

View Full Version : Wonderfull experience with a gg yesterday

corrianna
09-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Hi ladies, just wanted to share what a great day i had yesterday.
First a small introduction.

I am a 22 year old english cd living in spain for the past 10 years. I live in a small village area in the middle of nowhere, all my friends are spanish and i speak fluent spanish. I keep my cd'ing a secret because around here everyone knows every body else and thats not good if someone finds out.

Anyway. I have this friend called "mari loli" and ive known her for about 6 or 7 years. And for years she jas allways been trying to get me to let her straiten and style my hair since i have really long hair (she's a hairdresser) and ive allways kinda refused.

So, on friday night she was on the same track of tryong to get me to let her. She says " hey cory, why dont you let me style your hair? And i replied without thinking " how about tomorrow? And her eyes lit up and she started jumping around waving her hands about (you know, the way girls do).

So the next the next day it was just me n her at her house, i was sat on a chair and mari loli had the straighterners on my hair and she had a big grin on her face. After what seemed like an hour or so, she handed me a mirror so i could see.

I tried to look shocked, but i actually thought it look cute, "what have you done!! I faked, she laughed and said not to worry that when i wash my hair it would go back to normal.

I let out a sigh of relief, and she said " anyway, i think you would make a good looking girl".
"Been there, done that" i replied in a bored kinda of way.
She just stared at me wide eyed, so i proceeded to tell her about one time that a girl i was seeing dressed me up as a girl for a haloween party. She was amazed.
"Did you enjoy it? she asked. I told that yeah, it was kinda fun. Actually i loved every min of it but i didnt tell her that.
"Would you do it again?
Fake hesitation "....yeah..maybe..."
And that was it, we went to her room and started picking throu her clothes. It was perfect as she was a similar size to me. I picked ou a pair of of skin tight imitation leather pants and a sexy white hater neck
Top. She tossed me a tiny pair of silk thong and matching braand left the room saying she'd get a pair of her mothers heels as she is quite large.

I tucked myself and put the panties and bra on and stuffed the cups with some tights and pulled my chest about to get a cleavage, and then i proceeded put put on the leateher pants, which was extremely hard. But igot it in the end, these arevthe titghtest pants ever, they made my bum very round and sexy. I slipt the halter neck on and re adjusted my "breasts" just as she walked with a pair of 4 inch heels. When she saw me she just said" youve done this a lot haven't you?
I nodded and we both laughed.

When she did my makupe i cuoldnt believe it, i was very passable.

"Why dont we go out?
" no way. People will see me"
Not round here, we'll go to alicante where no one will ever know". (alicante is quite a large city nearby)
Ok, i said. "as long as you promise to tell no one"
She crossed her heart.
So we sneaked out to the car went out.
We had a great night out and when we got back (very late) and when we got back, we had an even better night in. ;-)

Yvonne York
09-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Absolutely wonderful Corrianna. Sounds like a brilliant night with a great friend. Enjoy your girl time with her.

Joankristy
09-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Your one lucky lady to have a friend like that. I wish that I could find a woman that would be that caring and helpful! :)

rachellenicole
09-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Wow.... That sounds like a wonderful day, keep us posted on your future outings I'm sure there will be more now!!

Rach

Laura'sCloud
09-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Lucky you, Sounds like you had a lot of fun!!

Jodygurl
09-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Fabulous! Sleeping w/ your hairdresser. I hope this goes very well for you. Could be a book in it......maybe a movie.....

docrobbysherry
09-05-2010, 12:52 PM
You've found a; makeup and hairdo artist, partner in crime, go out dressed with, girlfriend! All wrapped up in one lady! :eek: And, she's your SIZE, TOO!? NEXT, you'll be telling us she's got cover-girl looks!
You're livin' the dream, girl! U ROCK!:D

AKAMichelle
09-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Sounds like you are having the time of your life. :D

Bobbi Lynn
09-05-2010, 02:20 PM
WOW! You are a very, very lucky girl! Keep us posted with any more outings. Pictures too.

Alice B
09-05-2010, 02:52 PM
With out question that was a wonderful day and evening. I have the strong feeling that there are many more to come.

"Mary"
09-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Wonderful -Is this the start of something great or what?

Jay Cee
09-05-2010, 08:01 PM
A dream come true for many of us. Congrats! Any chance of a pic or two from that night?

hayley_babe
09-07-2010, 06:53 AM
sounds amazing sweetie...i think you have just lived out the dream of many people on here, certainly mine hehe...

Tina B.
09-07-2010, 07:39 AM
Sounds like you are really going to enjoy your time in Spain now! Don't you wish you had said yes a long time ago!
Tina B.

Gina X
09-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Sounds really brilliant any chance of some piccies.........

Chickhe
09-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Cool! She's a keeper.

Tamsin
09-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Wonderful - hope things keep going well.