PDA

View Full Version : its been a while and I think I'm losing my marbles

Chrissy be good
09-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Its been about four months since I've been able to dress. Before this I'd dress to some level atleast once a week. I'm noticing lately that I feel restless, and a little snappy, and I think it has to do with the fact I'm not able to unwind with some "Chrissy" time. Anybody else ever feel this way?

BiancaEstrella
09-05-2010, 01:18 PM
I get this way sometimes... this summer I had my nephew in town, and Dani days were very few and far between. It was so bad, I'd just flip through my old pics for nostalgia's sake. Now I'm in the worst need for some retail therapy AND some Dani days.

SherriePall
09-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Before I came out to my wife some 11 years ago, I would go for extended periods without dressing (and never as fully as I do now). After I told my wife (and she calmed down a couple of days later), she remarked that it explained why I would have periods of just "snapping" and flipping out over little things.
So, if you do, you are not alone.

CalamityJane
09-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Hi Chrissy,
Gee I don't know how you could go for four months without been "Chrissy", I don't know if I could manage to go four days without been "Jane". I have to ask are there any exterior reasons why you have not been able to dress? or do you "just not feel like doing it?. Sometimes because of work commitments I find it a struggle to find the time, but I think I would go insane if I did not have "Jane" to bring a feeling of serenity into my life and a general feeling of well being.

pernille d
09-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Hi Chrissy,
Gee I don't know how you could go for four months without been "Chrissy", I don't know if I could manage to go four days without been "Jane"..

know the feeling 4 months is a long long time so i agree with janes reply ,

re being snappy , i dont get so much uptight/restless if i cant dress but i have noticed the stress of keeping pernille under control has that affect on me . just recently my desire to dress has increased so its hard to keep it down therfore i am more restless and stressed

Breanne
09-05-2010, 04:40 PM
No, I've never felt the need for 'Chrissy' time......but for 'Breanne' time, that's a whole new ball game!

Tara1967
09-05-2010, 05:00 PM
I haven't been able to dress for a while. The last time was 8-18'10. I think about it everyday, but it just wouldn't seem right for my wife and I have had so many issues pertaining to Tara. I could just go ahead an just do it, but it wouldn't feel the same not with all the tension that has come about with us not going to SCC and I deleted all my pictures. Such a loss to me. So yes, I too am becoming so restless and feel very depressed as a result of so many things.

docrobbysherry
09-05-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm ASSUMING u MUST BE IN JAIL! Otherwise, why wait 4 months between dressings?:sad:

R u out now? If NOT, let us know where u r! All bet one of us here is close enuff to visit and sneak u some PANTYHOSE in a cupcake!:D

As for me, I DON'T do that to myself anymore! I dress whenever I WANT to see Sherry!:heehee:
Back when I DIDN'T, she used to get REALLY PISSED!:Angry3:

Elle1946
09-05-2010, 09:04 PM
To me dressing is calming. I am always in a better frame of mind when dressed. YES, I lost my marbles once and never did miss them! LOL!!

Kerigirl2009
09-06-2010, 02:51 AM
I Know the feeling, As for me I have been unable to have some Keri time since June 24th, incidently the was the last time I went out. I miss her alot, and I am looking forward to some quality Keri time soon.
And No it is not that I have not want ed too as I have wanted too since the last time I dressed and everyday in between. Unfortunatly for me My wife knows but does not want to meet my feminine side and also does not want her to have any friends either. I knoww booo hoooo hoooo for me but I still hold out hope that my situation will change for the better.

Chrissy be good
09-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Hahaha no, I'm not in jail, and I appreciate the offer to rescue me with contraband pantyhose. I'm in the closet with my dressing. I would usually get a few hours a day when my little ones went down for a nap, but they have outgrown naptime. I knew it was coming, but figured it would be no big deal, and I could dress again in a few years when they go to school. A FEW YEARS ARRRGHHHHHHH. Didn't think it would effect me as much as it has. I've looked into a transformation service, but they're a little pricey. Even thought about renting an artist space or storage unit. I'll figure something out. You can't keep a good girl down.

Tina B.
09-06-2010, 11:59 AM
I know just what your talking about, it's the reason I had to come out to my wife, I could not live with myself when I got that way, snappy was just a part of it. argumentative, angry, depressed. And at times even suicidal feeling would creep in. Wearing womens clothing is much better!
Tina B.

kristinacd55
09-06-2010, 01:21 PM
I went on vacation 2 weeks ago, and it was only a week but talk about withdrawal!!! wow

Sarah Doepner
09-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Before I came out to my wife some 11 years ago, I would go for extended periods without dressing (and never as fully as I do now). After I told my wife (and she calmed down a couple of days later), she remarked that it explained why I would have periods of just "snapping" and flipping out over little things.
So, if you do, you are not alone.

Same pattern here with the same result after my wife accepted crossdressing as something that helped me keep balance in my life. I still get irritated occasionally, but not as much, as often, lasting as long or at the same level as before.

Nichola
09-08-2010, 09:57 AM
I can understand how you feel, it's been about a month for me & it's just eating away at my mind. The longer it goes, the more I dwell on it & it just makes me miserable. In one way I just can't wait for the next chance & in another way I'm embarrassed that I should even feel this way. It's a 'need' for me as I'm sure it is for many others.
Four months is a long time & I understand the restless feeling you describe.

Nichola
x