PDA

View Full Version : Wore PJs to plasma center.

KerryLynn
09-05-2010, 10:54 PM
I've had to go to a local plasma center on a weekly basis. I went last week wearing a pair of tinker bell PJ pants and no one said anything :P

Jay Cee
09-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Uh - oh, don't get the folks here started about wearing pj's in public. There might be a lynch mob. ;)

Danni Bear
09-06-2010, 04:22 AM
not a lynch mob. now the fashion police is another matter altogether

KerryLynn
09-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Im not worried about the fashion police. I cant be arrested for uniqueness I left the big blue bow at home.

tanyalynn51
09-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Have at it, girl. Besides, I dont know how much it has changed, but I used to give plasma years ago when the homeless could easily do it everywhere, and I think a pair of pj's would be overdressing at times when I was at the places. Do what you want, and the fashion police can stick a plasma needle in it...

lisalove
09-06-2010, 04:28 PM
I donate plasma twice a week, been doing it for more than 15 years. Only once did I get a talkin to for wearing a bra. I had to sit thru a bunch of questions including the usual are you gay. I told them flat out, I'm a CD and I choose to wear a bra.
Never once did they say anything about the women's top, shorts, or shoes I was wearing at the time, or for the matter I all the everytime.
They say they didn't have a problem with me wearing a bra, But the other donators might. They never told me who finked on me. I did have to take my bra off that day, but I haven't worried about it since.