PDA

View Full Version : Some Healthy Advice

notawoman
09-06-2010, 02:24 AM
I am a CD from Indian subcontinent. I am not ashamed about it. My religion however forbids me. I am quite feminine in my looks. Dress in private. But it lures "vultures" to harass me which I do not like. Not only that such people tend to touch the front genitals at the slightest oppurtunity consequently I have an erection which becomes embarassing. I of course go to the ladies and often hear private sex life being discussed which makes me uncomfortable. Can any one with similar experience advise me in private: (a) what would be most appropriate approach for me when I am in public and (b) how do I find my love life when men do not attract me at all (I am not sure how to approach a woman).

Thanks for reading and my name is Zub_CD.

AKAMichelle
09-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Your problem appears to exist because of where you live. India has a culture that embraces cd'ing. So I am very confused about your issue unless you live in a muslim country which is far more difficult. I don't know enough about your culture to offer any advice.

Tina B.
09-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Sub, I'm sorry to here of you troubles, But things are very different here in America, people just don't run around touching others private parts. So I'm not sure just what you can do to put a stop to it. We also have the same problems with finding women that like having a man that wears womens clothes. Unfortunate some of the religions in your part of the world go to pretty harsh measures against Gays, and Transgendered people, so I hope you are being very careful. I hope you can find a safe way to express who you are, but short of moving to a large city away from family and friends, and a change of religions, might be the only answer. Wish I had something more positive to offer.
Tina B.