PDA

View Full Version : feminine affectation

ChrissySox
09-07-2010, 06:11 AM
af·fec·ta·tion   /ˌæfɛkˈteɪʃən/ Show Spelled[af-ek-tey-shuhn] Show IPA
–noun
1. an effort to appear to have a quality not really or fully possessed; the pretense of actual possession

Do you know anyone who does this? It makes me want to puke. I know, there is a thing called Fake It Til You Make It, but some people take it to extremes.

I have a TG friend who refuses to do any kind of menial work because it's "un-lady like", yet she farts a burps as good as any man. I could just slap her. I hate phony people.

Karinsamatha
09-07-2010, 07:36 AM
I knew a few GG who were like that. They were people who I put in the catagory of aquaitences. The only time they ever called was when they needed something heavy moved. :Angry3:

kimdl93
09-07-2010, 08:26 AM
I hate to admit it, although some of my feminine characteristics are innate, not affected, I'm still not fully possessed of femininity. I'm not a fake - I'm must not as good as I' would like.

noeleena
09-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Hi,
Are you refering to real woman as in a love for another person . in the context of being real. a natal or born with that part of them thats really female / women in nature .
the best is when one has a baby & thats a part of them they will die to save thier child at all costs ,

Or what i have seen is one who showed , your wording for sexual reasons a act , show ,yet was so not real. a real put on was so false , one who is dressed as a female yet is all male on all counts .

...noeleena...