PDA

View Full Version : Brave GGs out here, I need your opinion as well as all youz grlz

Inna
09-07-2010, 02:26 PM
While for most of crossdressing gals feminine clothing excites sensual sensation, perhaps more so with undergarments then outer layers or equally so. While being in a male mode I would speculate that such excitement is not present at all.
For GGs:
Question: is female psyche more sensually sensitive and also get kick out of wearing, lingerie and stylish clothing or is it just a simple fact of covering up bare skin as per societal regulation.
Also, when wearing your SOs shirt or shorts do you get sensual sensation and if so, how does it feel?
For CD gals:
Question: Do you get a kick when wearing stylish mans clothing and do you think there is such garment which would be considered sexy on man?

Babeba
09-07-2010, 02:43 PM
I think that this all depends on the individual. There are stylish guys (like Paul Smith), and unstylish gals.
There are certain kinds of clothing which make me feel good about myself - fitted, but not vulgarly tight; lower in the neck without baring everything. I don't think I enjoy my clothes as much as some of the gals on here do - but I do take some satisfaction in a well put-together outfit. I have always maintained that great underwear is my confidence boosting secret weapon: nobody needs to know it's there but me, but I know that I look darn good anyway!

Wearing my SO's shirt to bed, or putting on his sweater when I'm cold is special. It's not carnally sensual, but it IS sensual insofar as it's very comforting. It smells like him, the baggyness of it reminds me that it's not mine and the reason I'm wearing it is because he cared enough about me to let me use it. Wearing his sweaters are like getting cuddled by him. It wouldn't be the same thing if it were just some random men's clothing, it's all about the fact it's his.

carhill2mn
09-07-2010, 04:17 PM
For CD gals:
Question: Do you get a kick when wearing stylish mans clothing and do you think there is such garment which would be considered sexy on man?
No, I do not get any "kick" from wearing stylish men's clothing. Since I am not attracted to men I cannot imagine a garment that I would consider to be sexy on a man.

Lorileah
09-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Since I am not attracted to men I cannot imagine a garment that I would consider to be sexy on a man.

Fascinating concept. So not being attracted to a gender makes the clothing that gender wears...unattractive? Here I must disagree but it could be just because I do find some men very attractive. A man is a well cut tuxedo ot suit looks good. A man who wears clothing that is fitted and colorful and not worn can look good too. People who feel good about how they look are attractive. I like dressing up in either mode and get compliments in either mode from men and women. (I would not want to see me in my underwear though)

kym
09-07-2010, 05:44 PM
"I get no kick from champagne!!!" seriously though, if I got anything out of stylish mens clothes then I would not be transgendered in my opinion, mens clothes are just drab, unexciting garments society mandates that I wear.

7sisters
09-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Overall I agree with whatever Babeba says

Personal perspective:
Question: is female psyche more sensually sensitive and also get kick out of wearing, lingerie and stylish clothing or is it just a simple fact of covering up bare skin as per societal regulation.

Honestly? Ok.. by the time I was 19 I figured if anyone was going to get turned on by the sight of me in hot lingerie, it would be me first! And I was! On a practical note, functional lingerie is a relief in my city where everyone runs to catch the bus or taxi.

Question: when wearing your SOs shirt or shorts do you get sensual sensation and if so, how does it feel?

I could never feel carnal and sexually aroused in my SO's clothes. (if that is your question). Sentimental... well yes! Years ago, if I missed my ex, I'd hold his shirt in my hand and drop off to sleep or cry into it. If I wanted a hug and he was not there, I'd wear his shirt. Or silly as it sounds, I'd dress the pillow in his shirt and talk to it as I dropped off to sleep. (I admit to being very weird).

Today I like my independence and space; I am my own person. Unless an SO is dead or something, I wont be getting so sentimental over his clothes.

DonnaT
09-08-2010, 03:57 PM
For GGs:
I doubt it is the men keeping VS in business. ;)

For CD gals:
When I was younger, and in shape, I enjoyed wearing clothes that enhanced my physic. I can't say that I got a kick out of any of them, however. Especially not like the feminine clothes.