PDA

View Full Version : Driving to work enfemme

Miss Lisa
09-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Wooohooooo what a feeling. My first time driving to work thismorning, bra, panties, skirt and blouse oh and my wig form I brought yesterday. What an wonderful experience. Its actually the first time I have walked out of the house obviously dressed. I just need to find some high heels that will fit my size 11 feet. Does anyone know a place in Brisbane where I can buy bigger shoes please. I don't want to buy online as although my wife is aware of me cding she doesn't exactly agree with it at the moment...it has only been four months since I came out to her. She has brought me things but seems to have an issue with me wanting shoes. Waiting for the day she can see me for me and not feel she has lost her husband. If anyone can give any ideas it would be gratefully appreciated. Sorry for rambling. Lol :daydreaming:

kimdl93
09-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Can't help you on the shoes - at least not in Brisbane. I buy mine via Zappos because they have a great selection, fast delivery and easy return policy.

Now to the subject of your wife, I'd say just take your time and keep reinforcing your relationship with her. Every time you go out of your way to show your affection and appreciation, you'll be reinforcing the fact that you are the same person married - in all respects. She's already come a long way - buying you things is a fabulous expression of acceptance. If you treat her right, the rest will very likely follow in time.

Maryesther M.
09-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Wonderful for you to have OKayed your CD-ing with your wife. My question is: having driven to work 'en femme', did you do a quick change, or have you come out to your work colleagues/employer/employees also?

Miss Lisa
09-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Hahaha yeah not planning on coming out to employer or anyone else at this stage if ever. As for a quick change yeah it was quick

Emma England
09-09-2010, 02:07 PM
What you wear in your private time has got nothing to do with your employer.

cobra6481
09-09-2010, 08:17 PM
I've driven home from work at one point.. fem clothes under drab and then a quck change in the car.. wonderfully liberating experience.. love it so much.. just wish my SO could be more accepting.. but that'll come in time...

Miss Lisa
09-10-2010, 04:50 AM
Oh my wife would freak if she knew trust me on that. Althouhg she is accepting of me wearing panties daily and even let's me come to bed at times in my satin nighties she still has a long way to go before she accepts but I take it day by day. Her biggest fear is that I want to dress 24/7 which of course I would give a go (if I was at home with no children) but it's never going to happen for me. Not unless I was single and living on my own which I sure as hell would never want. I love my life with my family and would not give it up for the world so I will forever take the chances that come my way.

Jamie.cd
09-10-2010, 05:03 PM
I've driven to work with a skirt and pantyhose on before. I have to admit, the thrill of getting out of the car and running to the front door is out of this world. Lucky for me it's 5am so there aren't many people around heehee

Christy_M
09-10-2010, 09:23 PM
I have to agree with the liberating feeling of driving to and from work en femme. Congratulations on your new found freedom.

I keep all my stuff in the back of my truck and I pick different stuff every day. My wife knows now but isn't real cool with the whole thing so I don't get a chance to dress at home unless she and the kids are out. I found a nice place about two miles from the house to change and another about a mile from work. Fairly open but private enough to not be bothered. Kinda like hiding in plain sight.

On the shoe front, maybe you could order them on-line and have them delivered someplace else like work or even a Mail Boxes Etc/Pony Express place? I have bought a couple dozen shoes from eBay without any problem.