PDA

View Full Version : Quick help in Chicago

WindyCityBluz
08-17-2004, 12:02 PM
My SO wants to go out tonight if nothing other than to be around other CD's. More than likely he will not be dressed.

Any suggestions? I really want him to have a good time!!

I am in the burbs and he is in the city so we are open to all locations.

Thanks!!

Amelie
08-17-2004, 12:27 PM
I'm not quite sure how to answer, you might have to be more specific. Is it you don't like it? Does he want to go alone? If you know he CDs and you already go out to other places, Just think of it as another night out. There's nothing strange goes on between CDs. In fact you might find it boring, all they do is talk about make-up.

Amelie

WindyCityBluz
08-17-2004, 02:59 PM
I am looking for a place for us to go. I completely support him and buy all of his things for him.

But he is new to going out and he wants to go out and be around others but perhaps not be dressed himself. Does this makes sense?

I am not suspicious or anything but we are going together as we have a good time.

Hope that clears it up.

Amelie
08-17-2004, 04:13 PM
I think I understand, I wouldn't know where to go in Chgo area. Sorry

Love Amelie

WindyCityBluz
08-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Your pictures are amazing and your website has been an inspiration for us.

I really appreciate the effort you had to put into this and thank you for all of the information!!!

Amelie
08-17-2004, 05:10 PM
I don't think I really did that much, but thanks.

Love Amelie

Miss Vicki
08-18-2004, 02:07 AM
WindyCityBluz. You sound like a girl of my dreams. I wish that there were more women like you that enjoy helping her SO dress and eventually explore the outside.

Are there anymore like you around? Just hoping.......

Julie
08-18-2004, 04:02 AM
Windy,

Sorry this is late getting to you but I know many places to go that are CD friendly. If you are a South Sider there's a great place in Blue Island called The Edge. North Siders may want to go to Hunter's. Both are CD friendly gay bars. There's also a lesbian bar called Temptations in Franklin Park that's CD friendly.

Here's a link to some of the places: http://www.chicagogender.com/Resources.htm#night

The Island Girls (as in Blue Island) have their own website that lists south side places. Here's the link to that: http://www.islandgirlstg.com/TGbars.htm

I might be going out this weekend with a friend. If you want to join us e-mail me at julimarie@comcast.net Most of the girls won't believe me when I say this but I'm not sure I want to do all the work to get ready even though it's been three weeks! :eek: What? Did I get lazy? :rolleyes:

Hope this helps,
Julie

Cheri K
08-18-2004, 04:26 AM
Wanna meet me there?