PDA

View Full Version : finally able to dress

ladyinblack
09-09-2010, 12:04 AM
:battingeyelashes:Tuesday I went to work and my boss told me that I needed to go out of town for work(Instantly my wheels started turning)on what I was going to pack with me since I would have my own room.So I went home and grabed three pairs of thong panties a braw,a blue tie died dress,some pantie hose and some heels,and changed my boxers in for some black cheeke panties.The whole way here I couldnt wait to get here so Michelle could come out.So the first night I got dressed and stayed dressed until 1:30 in the morning.Whent to bed wearing my panties and bra.Got up the next morning and changed my pantie to a black pair of vs cotton thong and went to work.Got back after work and put my bra on and went to dinner and out shopping hopping to go buy some more panties but my cow worker insisted on going with me(damn).Got back and got dressed again and that is how Michelle sists writing this post.Still one more day for Michelle to enjoy herself.:fairy3:Thanks for listening I know It is alittle long but I feel so good right now
Love Michelle

rufflage
09-09-2010, 07:18 AM
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

AKAMichelle
09-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Sounds like you had a good time. It would be so much better to go out completely dressed in a strange city. Nobody knows you so you can be Michelle all by yourself. :2c: