PDA

View Full Version : Moving out

Jun-chan
09-10-2010, 03:36 AM
I recently moved out of my parents house and into my own apartment. You know what that means.

I've gone out and bought a pair of control top pantyhose and my first pair of panties. Black with lace on the sides. I've also brought my own rather moderate stash of clothes from home. When I have my blinds down I put on my things and lounge around the apartment for a bit in them.

I've also tried shaving my legs for the first time. This didn't work out nearly as well as I hoped. Practice makes perfect, I guess.

Next order of business, I'm thinking about finding a skirt that I like.

CharlotteW
09-10-2010, 04:56 AM
I'm glad you're enjoying your new found freedom to dress. So when are going out fully dressed? :)

Jun-chan
09-10-2010, 05:36 AM
Don't know. Time will tell I guess.

Freddy12
09-10-2010, 05:42 AM
Congratulations! In my experience, which I certainly admit is very limited, the thrill I get from dressing is not nearly as great as the thrill I get from going out dressed. I recommend that you try it! It sounds like you are not anxious when buying feminine clothes, so purchasing things should be no problem. Just go for it!

erickka
09-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Congrats! And welcome to your new found freedom. Enjoy yourself!

hayley_babe
09-10-2010, 06:39 AM
congratulations on the big step and i know you will have many fun experiences to come..!

Tina B.
09-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Jun, it sounds like you are a great adventure. it must be fun having your own place, and being able to let yourself shine through. I never had that chance, I went from Mom's to mine and wifes, never have lived alone. Around here you will get a lot of advice for going out, but remember, thats just others opinion, not everyone wants to take it public, it's a personal choice. never feel pressured to go out because of what others tell you is right. If you get it all together and want to go for it, thats great, if you prefer it to be a private thing, thats alright too. Which ever way to decide to take it, just have fun discovering who you really are! I once belonged to a forum that had a lot of Transsexuals on it, and left it because all the talk became about how everyone was a transsexual, and should transition, and I got tired of having to justify just being a cross dresser and not wanting to transition. I feel the same about to much pressure to go out, it has to be up to you!
Tina B.

Norma_CD
09-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Congratulations! I remember when I first moved out. The first thing I unpacked was the computer so I could place a Victoria's Secret order.

Jun-chan
09-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Thanks for all the replies.

Yes, I will certainly go about things my own pace and have no current plans of going out in public. I've just gotten comfortable about buying things in public and there's no need to rush things.