PDA

View Full Version : Another hair question

Billye Loves Olga
09-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Do most of the CDs on this forum remove ALL hair? Or just from parts of the body that don't normally show? What about arms and the back of the hands and fingers? That is especially what I'd like to know about - hairless arms, hands and fingers. Your thoughts, please?

jenna_woods
09-10-2010, 07:55 AM
myself I shave my are pits and arms and yes the hair on my hands,not much hair on this gal at all,

dayna_nj
09-10-2010, 07:59 AM
No not everything all the time. I shave more when its cooler out, since I can hide it easier. In the summer I wear shorts and short sleeve shirts, so I dont shave everything then.

Nikki A.
09-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Keep the hands and fingers trimmed but too nervous concerning the arms. Sometimes I do try to thin the arm hair but I have very hairy arms.

Starr
09-10-2010, 08:31 AM
i shave pretty much everything.. however i only trim down the arm hair so it doesn't show as bad. i do leave it some but tht is only due to family noticing it. Legs, underarms, back, and chest... yes..

CallMeMeg
09-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Before I go out, I shave or nair my fingers, hands and arms. I wear short sleeves and sometimes I am hairless and sometimes I am a gorilla. I don't worry about it. I will if my kids ever notice or ask.

DoreenR
09-10-2010, 09:42 AM
it's arms, legs chest for me most of the time. I'm fortunate that my body hair if for the most part light in color. And a few times a year, I get a full body wax which leaves me with the perfectly smooth skin I love. It's all part of the experience, and it does help us look the look.

Doreen

Sophiewouldbenice
09-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Normally I could only crossdress fully two times the year, because I am living with my parents, but then I shave the complete body since 2 years. Of course people will see it. most wouldn t say anthing, it is more the problem with the family and friends.

I can t stand body hair, while dressed ;) - dressed + beard without makeup is sometimes ok ^^, could look cute, but not female.

Karen43
09-10-2010, 10:17 AM
I shave completely except for arms which I bleach. would not feel right when dressed if my body was not smooth.:battingeyelashes:

bianca66
09-10-2010, 10:33 AM
My arms are not overly hairy or dark and don't stand out...GG's do have hair on their arms so that does not bother me...Everything else is smooth.

Stephenie S
09-10-2010, 11:27 AM
You guys might want to try waxing your arms and hands. It will grow back lighter and finer, and waxing lasts for a while (for me, at least a couple of months). Shaving cuts the hair off sharply so when it grows back it has a thick, prickly end. Waxing pulls the hair off slightly below the surface and what grows back has a fine thin point on it just like new hair. It's MUCH softer and thinner, and MUCH more flattering. If I could afford it I would wax my legs too.

Almost every nail salon does this, and believe me, you aren't the only CDer to go there.

Stephie

t-girlxsophie
09-10-2010, 01:44 PM
I shave pretty much everywhere including arms and legs was a bit wary at first about showing bare arms but soon found out I preferred to look as femme as I could and I have never seen or heard any reaction from anyone

:hugs:Sophie xx

Chickhe
09-10-2010, 02:23 PM
I epilate the backs of my fingers and hands and top of my feet and toes. Recently started electric shaving my arm pits. I trim back my arm hair and it all looks fine in guy mode, although at first I was concerned about the change, but no one noticed, I don't even notice the difference any more. It just feels and looks better and you just don't feel like an ape. The arm pits, are taking some getting used to, I started because the hair was long and got pulled some times, and I thought the smell would be reduced. They feel good and I don't know if the smell is less... maybe in the first day or two between showers... they do look better guy or gal. My wife has not noticed after several months. ...Sometimes I can go a month without needing a re-do and sometimes it is only a week.

Sharon B.
09-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Personally I keep all body hair off.

Emma England
09-10-2010, 03:22 PM
I remove most hair as I find it embarrassing.

StephanieC
09-10-2010, 03:51 PM
I hate body hair on me, really I do. But during the warm months, I have to resign myself to hairy arms and legs. During cooler months, I'm bald below my eyes.

Princess_of_Hckloins
09-10-2010, 04:09 PM
I keep my body hair (torso, arms, legs) shaved 24/7. Only hair I don't mess with is "down there" but no one is going to see it anyway. I quit worrying what other folks thought and done it gradually over time and no one says a thing.

At present, I'm not in a relationship. Disclaimer: Those with SO's YMMV.

kayegirl
09-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Like Princess, I remove all my body hair apart from around the genitals, although most is waxed rather than shaved. And I don't worry about what other people think, but if it's any help, the salon where I go for waxing has many male customers, it seems that hair free bodies are quite the fashion statement.

Tasha McIntyre
09-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Just fingers and hands for me. I really don't want to go any further as I have a very unhappy wife, and removing body hair would only add to her grief.:sad:

50 denier hose and long sleeves hide the arm and leg hair well.

Delenn
09-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Yes, like Kayegirl I shave everywhere and partly around genitals. Girls, do not bother what other will say, most people look at you as whole, not part of your body:devil:

Cheryl T
09-10-2010, 08:47 PM
All hair!!
Nothing left below my chin except...well, I'm not telling, but it's not showing either...

Kari Lynn Franks
09-10-2010, 08:57 PM
anything below the eyes is smooth all the time.

Jodygurl
09-10-2010, 09:29 PM
I am very fortunate to be blond. Even in the summer when I don't shave my legs because of shorts it barely (pun intended) makes a difference. Arms and hands have no more than a GG. Even the beard is light and only has to be done every other day.

I just shaved my legs tonite for the "off season" (more puns....don't ya just hate it) and I won't have to mess w/ it for a month. Now "down there" and the nipples are an every other day chore like the beard.

I'm sure I just got a lot of booooosssss from you all but it's like being a CD, in the genes.

LitaKelley
09-10-2010, 10:13 PM
I shaved everything except my eyebrows and arms.

Audreyanne
09-10-2010, 10:55 PM
I usually leave the arm hair.

Imogen_Mann
09-10-2010, 11:30 PM
I remove what I can, when I can... But hell it's difficult to do your on shoulders.

Vickie_CDTV
09-11-2010, 01:11 AM
I shaved all of my body hair off and never let it grow beyond the stubble stage since my late teens (except for a small amount downstairs.) Now, I am permanently removing all of that unwanted body hair (will end up being a few thousand hours of electrolysis), and shave the remainder. If I meet a woman who takes to me, they will meet me with the lack of hair (and will know upfront I will not (or cannot) grow it back and can make their own decision if they want to be with a smooth male.)

Diane Smith
09-11-2010, 01:35 AM
I shave pretty much everywhere except my scalp and "down under." Legs, feet, hands and arms are always hairless. No one has ever commented on this (but they probably don't have to, since my shaped brows, long nails and permanent eyeshadow and lipcolor are probably less subtle giveaways).

- Diane

Karinsamatha
09-11-2010, 05:43 AM
Iget rid of all that nasty hair below my eye brows. nobody has said anything about any of it :).
:hugs:

Jocelyn Quivers
09-11-2010, 06:21 AM
Everything is shaved every day, all hair except the hair on my head must be gone.

Tammy V
09-16-2010, 09:31 AM
My arms are not excessively hairy, nut I do shave them now. I started shaving them the same way i started shaving my legs, trimming the length and ammount back over time, then one day they are smooth and keep them that way. It is the changing back and forth that people tend to notice, so change gradually...

tricia_uktv
09-16-2010, 09:43 AM
The whole lot, once a week, before I transform myself.

Gerrijerry
09-16-2010, 09:43 AM
before I went full time. I waxed at the salon or removed all hair except for that which will never show. Plus I even had my eyebrows done. When I could not get to the salon I shaved. tried the hair removers but effected my skin.To be honest only one person ever said anything and she is married to me.

Sophiewouldbenice
09-16-2010, 10:46 AM
By the way never use cold wax, I "lost" some skin under my armbits. I mean this stuff did not work fine and I used this wax tissue severel times, before taking the next one. THe result were really red, slightly bleeding arm pits :sad: - well in good old Germany they want over 120€ for the whole body without face, therefore this insane try ^^

kimdl93
09-16-2010, 10:53 AM
I'm one of those with very fine, blond body hair...so I shave where needed, but havn't much on my arms or hands to worry about.

eluuzion
09-16-2010, 01:12 PM
I only have fine light hair on legs and arms to begin with. No chest/back hair at all.

I shave my legs from feet to waist, lol. Then all from waist to forehead (including eyebrows). Then my arms, hands fingers.

Other than that, I do not shave at all, lol.

Kelly Blaine
09-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Arm hair I only trim down, I have one of those electric body shavers and trim it to about a 1/4 of an inch. Everything else is shaved other then the eyebrows.

AKAMichelle
09-16-2010, 06:03 PM
I shave everything but the hair on the head and another lower place. The back is a little difficult. That's why I had the chest and back lasered off.