PDA

View Full Version : How crossdressing affects my life positively

Amanda22
09-10-2010, 01:30 PM
My wife, whom I adore, has accepted my crossdressing and has even actively participated. I'm so fortunate. Her approval has liberated Amanda. As I was jogging this morning, I was mentally noting the positive improvements in my life since Amanda has been given her freedom...

Though my wife should really be the judge of this, I think I'm a better partner now that she's given me the freedom to be Amanda.
I'm always in a positive mood. Pre-"coming out", I was generally gloomy but tried hard to be a person others would want to be around. Now, there is no "trying" at all. I'm pleasant all the time.
I take much better care of myself physically. Yes, a large part of my motivation is so that my feminine clothes will fit better. However, I'm careful about my eating, exercising, supplements, and sleep. I want to take care of myself because I deserve to live a happy and healthy life.
My stress level at work is much lower. I have an important position at my company and have a lot of responsibility. Our bottom line depends mostly on my actions. This used to make me work crazy hours. Now, I keep my hours at a healthy level and I don't worry about all the tasks I haven't completed yet.
My creativity has returned. I'm picking up my camera again and expressing myself through photography.
I want to wake up to face each day. I approach the start of each day with optimism.
I don't have to filter my thoughts, mannerisms, or actions. Until recently, I've repressed my feminine qualities because a girl in a boy's body "isn't acceptable." Now that I have approval from my wife, my mind is free to think without guilt. I can sit in a feminine manner, the way I've always wanted to, and it's OK. In a nutshell, I can just be who I've always really been.
My posture is much improved. I think this is a result of body awareness and how I look when dressed.
I'm more thoughtful of others. I haven't ventured out of the house dressed, but if I've dressed that morning at home, changed to guy mode, then headed outside, I've noticed that I'm very courteous to others when driving, for example.

There are probably other things I can list, but those are the ones that are forefront in my mind. I'd be interested in others' comments.

P.S. -- I owe many of you so much for your support. Thank you!

Bootsiegalore
09-10-2010, 02:24 PM
My creativity has returned. I'm picking up my camera again and expressing myself through photography.

So lets see some! I love picture shows! Rachel

Jamiegirl1
09-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi Amanda,I feel the same way as you when I am dressed.I am much calmer when driving,have a better outlook on everything,feel more submissive,sensitive,just a nicer,softer side of myself.I hate it that I have to go back in the closet when I am at home.It is an awful struggle to keep Jamie hidden,I would love to be out to my wife like you,I am happy for you.........Jamie

Chloe Renee
09-10-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling free to be yourself. It is also good that your wife is approving. It is nice when a partner, wife, girlfriend understands. I wish you both a happy future.

Tasha McIntyre
09-10-2010, 04:43 PM
I have a couple of positives, but it has also brought a very big ugly negative "friend" as well (which I won't go into here).

Positives are.

I look after my physique and weight much more effectively now than I ever did. This gives me a lot more confidence when I am out and about.

Most importantly, I have reached a level of personal satisfaction i never thought I would achieve. Seeing Tasha shine in the mirror, and having the confidence to hit the busy shopping malls has done incredible things for me. It's like having my ultimate dream come true. My repressed femme thoughts are now free.:daydreaming:

Ria
09-11-2010, 12:55 AM
So true,
I keep trim so my outfits look better...

Kelley Girl
09-11-2010, 11:39 PM
My house is cleaner. When I'm dressed I stay more focus on my cleaning. (A womans work is never done)

AKAMichelle
09-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Accepting myself as a cd'er really changed my life as well. That's why she is not going to be put away again. I will embrace her and make her a part of my life.