PDA

View Full Version : An Intro

Sissy
09-02-2005, 06:39 AM
Hi,

I thought I might kinda introduce myself here.
I'm gonna quote two web pages I set up...

Hi,

My name is Sissy Pantywaist, and this is my story. Because I had no dad and because my mom abandonded me for a year when I was small, I have struggled with low self esteme my whole life. In addition to that, I had a lot of female role models that I identified with as a child. So I guess I always wanted to be a girl. I never really fit in with the boys or the girls. I remember wanting to be a brownie instead of a cub scout. Early on, even before the onset of puberty, I would dress up in girl's and women's clothes.

When I was a teen I got the biography of Christine Jorganson from the public library. I was completely blown away. I had a feeling that someday I would have to do the same thing. When I was about 16 I almost ran away with a semi famous drag queen by the name of Pudgy Roberts. In college I came out of the closet. After that I took female hormones for a number of years. Then I stopped. What does the future hold? I don't know...

I remember when I was 16, I passed while visiting a bridal salon. It was fabulous! I thought I might like to own and operate one someday! After I had my driver's licsence, I drove about 40 miles away and visited a singles bar, where a straight guy asked me to dance with him! After much electrolysis and years of hormones, I was even able to wear a skirted swimsuit to the beach without being detected!

More Later...

Check out my short story at...
http://www.geocities.com/pntywst/bond.html

If you wanna write me use this address...
pntywst - at - yahoo.com
Source...
http://geocities.com/pntywst/

Hi,

More about me...
As you already know, my name is Sissy Pantywaist ( not really - silly!). I am hoping to complete SRS M2F ( sexual reassignment surgery - male to female ) before my 42 birthday. Today I am 40.5 years old. In the past I took female hormones and lived en femme full time, so I have no doubt that I can pass. I have also felt those "warm glows" associated with TS experience vs the TV experience ( transexual vs transvestite ). I have no doubt that this is what I want to do and has been my longing since I can remember. Like many other TSs, I remember finding the auto-biography of Christine Jorganson at the town library when I was a kid. I think I looked for it after seeing something on Donehue's TV show. I think I was in the card catalog looking for anything "transexual". One I read the book, and saw the transformation, I thought... Aha! That's for me!

I met my first TS aquaintence when I was about 18 years old, and thought, thats cool! A gal from NYC known as Karen Caio. I really liked her. I wanted to be as femme as she was. In college I got to dress more n more, and after college I looked forward to every weekend in drag. Then I discovered hormones. From the age of 25-35 I took hormones and lived full time en-femme, and really liked it for the most part. But, being stuck in the pre-op mode of existence made relationships poor. Because the 2 or three men I was involved with during those days wanted me to stay pre-op. I had to stay pre-op because of the money, but not because I wanted to stay pre-op. Finally, one day I threw up my arms and said, "I quit, I'll never have enough money to do this."

Now I am forty years old, and there is an inheritence for me that will likely be enough to go to Montreal and get the SRS. It all hangs on my Auntie who has been gravely ill for months. I hate to hang on this like some vulture waiting for some poor creature to die, but I have to admit, it is a very exciting thought to me to think that this dream goal may finally be coming close.

Well, that's all for now. Later...

If you wanna write me use this address...
pntywst - at - yahoo.com
Source...
http://www.geocities.com/pntywst/contents/more.html

lissa_cd
09-02-2005, 07:04 AM
Hi Sissy, quite the story, hope to read and re-read this thanks for sharing, welcome!! you'll find plenty of sisters here..Melissa

Sierra
09-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I enjoyed reading your stories.And relate to people that are TS.It seems too few are here and its nice to talk about more than just clothes and panties.I wonder why you stopped the hormones?I hope I can continue taking them the rest of my life.I feel at least better and really love having breast and a feminine ass.But I dont see any srs in my near future being married with kids.Not in the closet though... just somewhere between the cracks of the labels folks give us.