PDA

View Full Version : Almost outed by my wife.

Jenny Beth
09-02-2005, 10:01 AM
Yesterday my wife went shopping with her 25 year old neice who we are very close to. My wife bought a purse she liked and very nearly said to her neice that "Jennifer was going to be jealous". Of course the truth here is I would very much like to come out to her neice but there are many reasons I can't. So I had a good laugh about nearly getting outed but then I half jokingly said that I was jealous that she got something and I didn't and added a bit of a pout. She looked at me and said that since my birthday was coming up I deserved a new bra. "Deserved", I said laughing. I continued my pouting trying to keep a straight face. "Why not" she added. I have just discovered that pouting works....I can hardly wait for my birthday!

Kimberly
09-02-2005, 12:12 PM
w00t!!! BRA!

hehe.... coming out to your neice? ... I bet she'd love it!! :D

Katie Ashe
09-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Shed a tear for a pair of shoes :cry: :whistling

Billijo49504
09-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Try sniff sniff to see if the panties and hose go with the bra and shoes. :thumbsup:

Noel Chimes
09-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Might as well go for the gusto. Throw a hissy fit. You just might end up with the whole 9 yards. :cry:

Jenny Beth
09-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Might as well go for the gusto. Throw a hissy fit. You just might end up with the whole 9 yards. :cry:

I like your way of thinking.

Krystal Lee
09-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Jenny Beth,
How would it turn out if your wife had outed you? Is your neice an understanding person?

My neice is thinking of coming to live with me and I have wondered if I should come out to her if she did. If nothing else life would be simpler if she knew. I mean just doing the laundry would be so nice not to sneak. You know?

Am not sure a hissy fit would be a good thing, so stereo typical, but keep practicing that pout. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hugs Krystal.

Jenny Beth
09-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Hi Krystal. I am not sure how my wife's neice would react if she knew about me. She is very open minded and I'd like to think she'd be okay with it but if she wasn't it might cause her to distance herself from us. That is too high a price to pay. While my wife is very supportive of this side of me I don't ever want it to cause her to loose friends or family. If you are thinking about coming out to your neice give it a lot of thought. One of the things about coming out to someone is that now we have put our huge secret on their shoulders. Oh and it's not my birthday yet, not for three weeks but thanks anyway!

RachelDenise
09-03-2005, 07:27 AM
Happy birthday early! I say pout away and milk it for all its worth!!!