PDA

View Full Version : Tan lines and coming out

marny
09-11-2010, 10:10 PM
A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in the sun wearing a bra and panties to work on tan lines. there was no one around but my wife freaked, and then said I think you should go public. So today we were driving to the cottage and I did part way. I wore nice sandels with silver painted toenails and forms and a bra under my tight enough fitting golf shirt that there was no mistaking what was going on with my chest. We stopped eight times at various stores and parks to pick things up or give the dogs a break.(6 hour trip). I don't know how people reacted after I left but while I was in front of people not one person made a comment or raised an eyebrow. Even my wife didn't mention it. It was just perfectly normal. What a great feeling! Will be doing this a lot more.

Lucy_Bella
09-11-2010, 10:27 PM
I know all about tan lines....Get yoursel some bronzing cream works wonders ..Be careful tho and use gloves cause it will stain yor hands

AKAMichelle
09-12-2010, 10:33 AM
I have been having my chest and back lasered for the last 3 years. Next month is my last treatment and the last visit there I told her that I was a cd'er. She was shocked as she said she never suspected.

Soon after telling her I went out tanning for 30 minutes each side with a bra on and now you see tan lines. I haven't decided what I am going to do about it yet but that is ok. I can't be out in the sun but will cheat some since this is my last treatment. So by next week I will have to decide keep the tan lines or not before the temps get too cool to do it.

Teri Jean
09-12-2010, 11:43 AM
My work gives me some time outdoors working on the athletic field support structures. This summer I had a day out at the softball field working on the batting cages and being it is far from the rest of the campus I decided to take off my shirt and just go with my black bra. I now have wonderful tan lines that I have kept up over the summer.

DianeDeBris
09-12-2010, 10:52 PM
I'm pretty sure this question will be fairly off-topic, and for that I apologize in advance; yet this thread gives me an opportunity to raise a question that has bothered me for some time. (If the group or the mods want to move this to a new thread, that's fine, and I'll appreciate this ending up in the right place). Anyway: is there a good way to reduce my Farmer's Tan? Like many males I have red-brown arms from fingertips to mid-upperarms, and a V-shaped tan down my chest; is there a safe and effective way to reduce this and get those parts back to the same color as the rest of me? TIA and hugs - Diane

Loretta
09-12-2010, 11:28 PM
I'm pretty sure this question will be fairly off-topic, and for that I apologize in advance; yet this thread gives me an opportunity to raise a question that has bothered me for some time. (If the group or the mods want to move this to a new thread, that's fine, and I'll appreciate this ending up in the right place). Anyway: is there a good way to reduce my Farmer's Tan? Like many males I have red-brown arms from fingertips to mid-upperarms, and a V-shaped tan down my chest; is there a safe and effective way to reduce this and get those parts back to the same color as the rest of me? TIA and hugs - Diane

Stay indoors for a week or two. Avoid sunlight, except for minor things like household chores or going to work (Things that require you to be in the sun for a short period of time). Your farmers tan will turn back into pale-ish skin, leaving it more or less the same color as the rest of you.

If not that, try covering up those areas when going outside.

Chickhe
09-12-2010, 11:39 PM
My farmers tan stuck around all winter. What I did this summer was apply sunscreen to the parts of my body that were already darker and leave the other parts as is. Then I wore a muscle shirt and shorter shorts, for example.