PDA

View Full Version : from my toes to my nose

Lucy_Bella
09-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Sorry everyone...
This is a lashing out towards CDing.. I have spent several months soley to Transgenderisum!.. I have spent every ( or most ) of my free time feeding my deepist desires ..

I have been on nothing but an emotional roller coaster ridey and for what??? I have let myself down and I can't even tell you why I feel tnat way??? All I know is...some ....of it was fun ...The rest was beinging!! I have learnt something ...No!!! We will never ever ever be accepted...It doesn't matter who you may appoach about ot open up to the end result in ...time ...is ...always the same.....no acceptance...

marny
09-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Not true Hon. There are people who will accept you, and others who never will. it is a long slow road to travel. In my experience it has been best to introduce new parts of marny gradually. seems to be working. in two years I'll be fully dressed most of the time.

Asako
09-12-2010, 12:55 AM
Lucy, what happened? I'm guessing something didn't pan out very well at all for you.

suzy1
09-12-2010, 05:03 AM
Er………not true, I think some of us here might just accept you Lucy.

On a more serious note, it’s a hard world out there, especially for us.
This site is for help and support so let us help if we can Lucy.

A hug from, SUZY

Danielle Gee
09-12-2010, 06:13 AM
Lucy:

Sorry,but I don't agree....My Sweetie accepts me completely

Freddy12
09-12-2010, 06:17 AM
I understand your hurt. It doesn't take much to make someone feel this way. The first step is always accepting yourself. If you're there, then you can find others who will accept you. Just don't dwell on those who don't. Yes, there are some who will never accept you, but seek out those who will.

BRANDYJ
09-12-2010, 06:45 AM
I don't agree either. I have a very accepting SO that knew of my dressing from day one. Prior to her, my now ex-wife was 100% accepting. Divorced for totally unrelated issues. Before her, my now deceased wife was also 100% accepting. I have about 6-10 very accepting GG friends that care about me as much as before they knew about my crossdressing. Maybe even to the point of bringing us closer as friends.
You just need to know who to tell.

Gerrijerry
09-12-2010, 06:50 AM
It sounds like you have not accepted your self. The first step to be accepted by others is to accept yourself.

BRANDYJ
09-12-2010, 06:52 AM
It sounds like you have not accepted your self. The first step to be accepted by others is to accept yourself.

I had the same thoughts Gerrijerry, but you said it. So very true. I sure hope Lucy will work on that one main issue.

Lucy_Bella
09-12-2010, 06:59 AM
I'm sorry folks, I am just down on myself and I sure don't need to try and bring everyone else here down with me..I am just going through alot of emotions and I don't know ...I just don't know..

I have been doing this way too much and I need to find a " Happy Medium " if there is such a thing.. I have lost even more weight and mucle tone feeding this ,trying to get that rite look .. I understand the meaning of the "Pink Fog " but has anyone ever gone through one for over a six month period?

I have been taking all of lifes little quirks and disolving them into my dressing the everyday little life that everone has problems . I think they all just caught up to me.. So Once again I am very sorry you all are a great group of people and thanks for your support and cheering me up also ..

Tina B.
09-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Lucy, some days just go that way, but there are those out there that will except us for who we are, and dare I say it, even love us. I know many here find it is hard to find someone to except them but remember in America 50% of marriages fail, and no one claims that we constitute 50% of any population. and I would bet an even bigger number of relationships fail way before marriage even comes up. And jerks come along all the time, whether your a crossdresser or not. We can be a very sensitive lot, do to the repression we live with. But if you can learn to let go of the little things, it makes dealing with the big issues much easier. Seek out a more liberal setting to make friends, and avoid negative people. get out and do something that will lift the fog. some fun guy thing. then seek balance, dress a little, go be a guy a little, in time maybe you will find the balance you need in life to make you happy.
Tina B.
I hope your spirits lift, and you find the peace of mind you sound like you need to find.
Tina B.

Lucy_Bella
09-12-2010, 08:45 AM
Thanks Tina,

I really do need to get out you are correct...Every since my girl friend left me for a woman and my divorce is slowly moving along I have been feeding this never ending appetite of a monster .. I have more than tripled my collection and have only that to look forward to when the mail arrives, these days it seems.

I need to start fishing or camping , maybe even buy a project car or bike to put money towards instead of foolishly spending on outfits.. I have been allowing this to consume me, it's time to re take control .No not stop I know thats never going to happen but make myself better first and stop dumping it all on Lucy..

Linda7
09-12-2010, 09:35 AM
I took a number of psychological tests because each one was coming up with the same conclusion: my brain is part male and part female (on of the tests was conducted by the BBC in the UK and was compiled by psychologists for a special program). This means that I perceive like a male and like a female, I think like a male and like a female and I can be attracted to the feminine just as easily as I can be to the masculine. I may be a guy who likes to dress as a woman, but the female side of my nature is real and has a physical presence. I have to accept myself as I am if others are to accept me and if they don't then its their problem. I don't know if any of this will help you Lucy, but I do hope it will.
Linda7

AKAMichelle
09-12-2010, 09:40 AM
You asked if someone had had the pink fog for over 6 months and then reversed course. Yes - I did. I dressed for about 1 years everyday and went out a lot. I found a lot of acceptance or at least tolerance when I went out. I went grocery shopping, movies and some regular shopping mostly as Michelle. Then I had to put it away for 1 year because of the situation in my marriage. I think the difference here is that in my journey I found balance. Balance is where you have cd'ing on an even keel so that it doesn't take over your life, but yet you are fully able to express her when appropriate. There are a lot of people on here who do just that everyday. And many others who struggle to find the balance in their lives. Just because you are a cd'er doesn't mean that you can't do manly things dressed or at least underdressed.

A few months ago my wife and I split for the last time and we are getting a divorce. I changed course and went in a different direction this time. I crossdress everyday again but this time I formed a meetup group in Denver to help people get out of the closet and to meet other cd'ers. See sometimes the answer to the problem isn't what we expect. I took the problem and created my own solution and now many others are able to benefit. I have really found out a few things about myself in the process. I am a people person and I love to go out and have fun. In my marriage I was locked away and didn't do much, but now I go out for the friendships. I had a very passable cd'er tell me something that really made an impression on me. They told me that they would always get read (hard to believe when you see the pictures). They didn't try to pass perfectly because being just another girl got you ignored. So they were the cd'er and this person owned it. As a cd'er they got all of the attention. That made a lot of sense. So now I am the party T-Girl. I am having so much more fun and loving every minute of it.

The secret to balance is to find yourself in the journey. You don't need others to complete you or make you whole. You are all you need. When you become secure in yourself then the relationships will happen. That special person will find you. As long as you are broken then people will see you that way. A lasting relationship requires both parties to be ready for that relationship for it to survive. So spend the time getting your head straight and if necessary put her away for awhile. She will still be there waiting for you.

P.S. Just don't purge as it is a terrible waste of good clothes.

Lucy_Bella
09-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Michelle Thanks,

Really, if I had the strength, mentally that you have watch out wourld..I just can't bring myself to that level at least not at this time..You understand of course, that it's not the dressing up part that is only half of it.. We as people have a need to be sociable .So in saying that yes Lucy wants the world , to be accepted when the world doesn't even know she exist.

The courage it takes to take one step out of the closet not because I am afraid ..Nooooo Not at all , but because Lucy was just a habit for many years , a short lived apperance and never fully in Femme.. Then life would continue as a normal guy with no revolving appearances again for long periods of time..

I put myself in this situation by forceing the issue with a lot of recent events, I never really had the chance to embrace Lucy and now that I have I enjoy the experiance .Sometimes to the point that I don't want her to go away!

I created this and I know I can not continue living this way, I want to have my cake and eat it. The world doesn't work that way and it will most likely accept those who have accepted themselve long before confussion . If I was in the Denver area I would love to join your group, you,re and Angel to those in need..