PDA

View Full Version : yes.. dressing does calm u down

DeniseNJ
09-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Had family over for a party today. It was non stop since 8am this morning. I was a bit on edge and very frantic. You know when being a hostess , you want everything to be right, you want people to have a good time and cater like a good girl to meet their needs. I know if I was dressed as Denise today , I would have been less stressed out :daydreaming: yea I can dream. Yes my wifes and my family has see me dressed as Denise before but on Halloween so that was funny ha ha.. My wife knows my desire and hates it but the rest don't know how much of a girl I want to be. As I type this the wife is asleep and I am do dressed from hair to hose and polished toes, strappy dress heels, small breast enhansers to the latest shade of fall lipstick and eyes done in plum hue swith slilky smooth mascrea generously applied . I dress once and a while and love the feel of hose and thi highs on , and I am wearing a nice suntan support hose by hanes. No longer is my heart racing, I am not bitchy anymore, I feel calm and complete now. I would love to be out now with another sexy cd at a club dancing and having fun. Spending time with my family here is the next best thing, yes being a CD can be lonely. So I will savor the moment and enjoy feeling feminine now . Wow I feel much better. The only thing missing is a full set of acrylics with french tips , that would make Denise so much happier

Marissa
09-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Hi Denise..its funny that i just posted on another thread on how i was telling my youngest daughter of how i feel when dressed.. i'm happy..smile more.. i chat more if out.. and not so tensed.. and of course i love all the compliments..what girl wouldn't.. lol.. i was trying to explain to her how sometimes i feel trapped in my own home to the point of being in the closet due to her bf and her.. she hasn't seen me much dressed, except pics only recently.. we (my older daughter and I) are trying to get her to be okay with seeing me..to have a girls night in..do nails, makeup and just chat.. or watch a girl movie.. someday :)

Hugs,
Marissa

Asako
09-11-2010, 11:15 PM
With the issues I had come up tonight, that's probably just what I need too Denise.

Valerie1973
09-11-2010, 11:48 PM
YES! Indeed, dressing for me is an outlet, a treat, and I absolutely feel liberated. I've been jonezing for a dress-up day.

Yvonne York
09-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Yes, when I am en-femme, I feel more natural, less stressed and more gentle. It's almost as if I have become, for a time, the woman I want to be.

Raychel
09-12-2010, 07:37 AM
I feel exactly the same way. It is such a releif just to be able to dress sometimes, and take a break from the pressures of the world.

AKAMichelle
09-12-2010, 10:00 AM
It definitely has a calming effect on us. I don't know the reason why but it does.

Tiffany2
09-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Hi Denise,

I too, feel very calm when dressed. Can't explain it but I have never felt this way before and like it alot...

Lacing Hills
09-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Hi Denise,

I too, feel very calm when dressed. Can't explain it but I have never felt this way before and like it alot...

Yes, even my wife noticed that a long time ago. I even do the dishes and help her around the house :)

CalamityJane
09-12-2010, 05:24 PM
Like many others here I too feel the positive affect that CDing has on me, its by far the best way to conclude a tough day at work. I can't explain why I feel so much better and calmer and at peace with the world but it happens nonetheless, I just do and that is all thats important to me, and my SO.

DeniseNJ
09-13-2010, 08:08 AM
One would think from all the excitement of Dressing you would be more nervous , now going out dressed, is that a different story. at first no than after acceptance yes!!

countrygirl
09-13-2010, 08:38 AM
When Amanda come out and I am crossdressed it is a great relif of stress and I feel this is the way I should be a women and would love to be able to dress 24/7 sometimes.

NicoleScott
09-13-2010, 09:43 AM
I think that stress relief is a by-product of crossdressing, not a cause.

flacindycd
09-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Denise ,I too feel totally at ease at peace with the world, all my tension and stress seem to disapear when I am CINDY. I think most of us feel this way also just when talking/chatting in person with others like us really relieves my stress,

Krysta
09-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Yup... i dont remember a time that I have been mad or upset when dressed, except maybe when someone came home early unexpected and I had to stop. When I was in college i was angry alot, alot more depressed and probably not that much fun to be around because I never dressed, i had 4 room-mates. My wife says i am like a different person than I was in college because now i have my own house and can dress when I want. When ever i do a hard day of 'man' labor or get really dirty/sweaty i always want to spend the evening dressed to some degree. I do think it calms me and relieves stress. I think I may be a better man because of my 'fem' side.

RADER
09-14-2010, 08:44 PM
My wife tells me when I get grumpy or upset. "Go put your bra on and calm down"
You know, it works. Rader

Miss Lisa
09-15-2010, 07:34 AM
Lol at go and put your bra on. I wish I had the courage to wear my bra more often. I always wear panties all day every day and I love the effect of calmness I feel. No where near as calm as I feel when dressed but my wife is still coming to terms with me and cding but I know the time will come. I can't wait to come home in the afternoon, shower and slip into something feminine just to escape the stresses of the day. I too would love the chance to dress 24/7 even once a month.