PDA

View Full Version : Taping chest

Sophie86
09-12-2010, 01:13 AM
I used 2" bandage tape, and it gave me a nice look. Unfortunately, I ended up with a really nasty abrasion when I took it off. What's the secret to doing this so that I don't end up hurting myself?

Samantha Kelsey
09-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Hi Sophie,

Only one real solution that aint no secret. Don't use tape on your chest. A cheap option is freezer bags loosely filled with a couple of hundred CC of water. Seal it with an elaastic band and cut off the excess.
Sam.

AlisonRenee
09-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Get a NuBra or the off-brand equivalent. Get the largest cup size offered, that gives more surface area to stick to you. The adhesive cups pull the girls right together (I lean forward when applying mine to let gravity help gather them up). Then a bra with some push, slip in the forms, and the result is pretty nice.

The adhesive in them is designed to pull off without hurting your skin. I have been using them for several months now and never had a problem. The sticky lasts quite a while so you can use them lots of times.

The best deals I've found on the adhesive Nu-Bra style have been on eBay. The last one I bought was $13.99 with free shipping. Search something like "silicone bra".

Something else on that train of thought. I very recently discovered that a bit of body adhesive on the inside of the forms sticks to the surface of the NuBra, so when your bra lifts up the forms it pulls your own boobies up and together even more. I've had several people ask me if my boobs are real when they've seen me in a low-cut dress or top.

Tracy_Victoria
09-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Hi Sophie,

Only one real solution that aint no secret. Don't use tape on your chest. A cheap option is freezer bags loosely filled with a couple of hundred CC of water. Seal it with an elaastic band and cut off the excess.
Sam.

?

I use tape all the time, the point is to use the right one, ie I use medical tape (transpore by 3m) and it works fine no cuts, the secret is to make the tape do the work at first, then add your fills down the sides of the bra, ie so they push the bust together (not the tape wanting to force it all apart) bra pushes forms, pushes tape!)

no cuts, no soreness, and it works for me?

Aubrey lee
09-12-2010, 04:40 PM
What kind of bra have you girls found to be most helpful in creating the look your going for ?

Nicole Brown
09-12-2010, 09:14 PM
I agree with Tracy that Transpore tape is safe, comfortable and easy to remove. It has a little bit of stretch to it so you may need to pull it a little tighter than you think you need to. This will relax after a few minutes and will remain for hours. Just be sure to clean your skin with an alcohol wipe and allow to completely dry prior to applying the tape. Finally, I have found Transpore tape in several widths ranging from 3/4" to 1". I have found that the 1" tape tends to work better and hold longer.

Sophie86
09-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Thanks for all the advice, girls! :)

Tracy_Victoria
09-13-2010, 03:13 AM
I use the 1 inch wide stuff too

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3M-Transpore-Tape-12-rolls-2.5cm-x-9.1meters_W0QQitemZ250694944034QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_ id=139033806756&rvr_id=139033806756&cguid=0797dfe212b0a0e203c3c5a3ffbb208e

look around you can find it cheaper in some place and dear in others so check before buying, as it can be a big difference Ebay tends to be the best place, I bought a large box, very cheap.

I have several low cut bra, but the one that works best is held just at the bottom, if you do your taping right, the bra will cover the tape so you will not see any signs of tape once the bra is in place.

I also have a Nubra, it broke after several uses (plastic clip) the stress was to much for the clip, even with tape as well?

I'll just stick with the tape from now on...

Angela Rose
09-13-2010, 03:23 AM
The simplest way to remove tape from skin is to have a hot shower or sponge the tape with hot water until completely soaked. You should always test for tape allergies on a small area of your skin before use tape for cleavage.