PDA

View Full Version : An intense feeling of "right"...?

RhondaLynn
09-12-2010, 06:00 AM
I woke up Saturday morning thinking about Rhonda - she'd been away for over a month, so I was pleased. I did my usual routine to get ready for her – took a bath & shaved, slipped on some panties, a short half-slip and some thigh-highs. Threw a pair of jeans & a shirt on & went out to run some errands. Ended up at a restaurant – sat at the bar and talked to a few people I knew there.

As I walked around the bar area, I was thinking how refreshing it was to feel Rhonda’s lingerie under my clothes. It just felt so, well so “right”. Rhonda was with me, and she was wearing what she felt comfortable in. The softness of the fabric reinforced my state of mind as she emerged through the afternoon. When I got home, I quickly dropped the jeans & shirt for a skirt & blouse I’d gotten a couple weeks ago. A bra & some breasts completed my transition – hello Rhonda!

I've got more errands to do this morning – the urge to express Rhonda's presence is building. This has been a very good weekend so far – perhaps she’ll be around for a week or two.

Oh – back to the point: I really don’t remember having such an intense feeling of “right” from underdressing before – has anyone else experienced similar feelings?

Freddy12
09-12-2010, 06:08 AM
There are times that I feel that Feddy was who I was meant to be. Unfortunately, that feeling isn't always there. When it is, it feels fantastic. It does take more than just panties to make it happen, though.

AKAMichelle
09-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Go with it.

Renee_E
09-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Yes quite often i go out underdressed an feel very comfortable. I sometimes feel so comfortable I forget what I have on.

carhill2mn
09-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Oh, many times!!!

cdwithplay36b
09-12-2010, 05:49 PM
It depends on the occasion. There are times i have been underdressed to run errands and end up being too rushed to enjoy it. Then there are times as you described where i have been able to "slow down and smell the roses". Being able to sit and enjoy my time helps to slow down the world and allow a focus on what feels so good.