PDA

View Full Version : How did I get these?

Lucy_Bella
09-12-2010, 07:41 AM
I am sure this has been brought up before but can it be true? Or maybe some truth to it? I have been seeing some settled changes in Lucy , can crossdressing change your appearance?:eek:

I seem to be not only growing breast but getting some sensation there as well..:o

Could it be from the heavy amount of dressing I have been doing causeing my hormones to become some what unbalanced? Does this happen ? My appetite has changed also I am loseing mucle tone , prolly because I sit in myroom now and do nothing physical and my work function has change to a less physical job title..

I am leary of this , what if someone notices?

gretchen2
09-12-2010, 08:15 AM
It sounds like you might be taking hormones. What you describe is what's happening to me, since a started taking hormones.

Nikki A.
09-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Less physical work, changes in diet can cause the muscle tone loss. Losing weight and if the pecs are losing tone they seem to maybe look more breasty.
Although I'll probably be challenged on this, I do feel that if you want something bad enough the body will change ever so slightly. The mind is a powerful yet not completely understood yet.

Lucy_Bella
09-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Yeah Nikki,
Its odd that I have sensation , I am not on any Hormones other than my diet that is I would never go on any either..Just weird I guess... Who would have thought ? Maybe they will go away..

AKAMichelle
09-12-2010, 09:45 AM
If you are wearing forms a lot, your breast will form into the spot behind the form which does create the illusion of having breasts. If your breasts don't hurt behind the nipples then the change will stop and reverse after you quit wearing the forms so much. Plus people don't notice as much as you think. A little mound will never be noticed

LitaKelley
09-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Any chance your new diet is soy based or alot of foods with natural estrogen?
http://www.babyboomercaretaker.com/menopause/estrogen/Foods-With-High-Levels-Of-Estrogen.html

Melinda G
09-12-2010, 11:45 AM
It's happening to me, and I don't take hormones. I do use soy milk for the last ten years. And the prostate prescription I'm taking lists breast growth as one of the side effects. What's not to like?:D

Stephenie S
09-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Oh my, my, my.

No dears, you are growing breasts because you are getting older. And putting on a few pounds. This is a normal, natural, phenomenon. By the time you reach ninety (if you live that long) you will have a nice (but saggy) rack. Men do grow breasts, naturally. But unfortunately, it comes FAR to late for you to enjoy very much. As testosterone levels recede, so does you libido. Sorry.

Stephie