PDA

View Full Version : Supermarket clothes....

heathr1
09-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Here in the UK, ASDA/Walmart clothes seem well made and good value.

I have a blue denim miniskirt and a knee length black PVC skirt of theirs.

Anyone else found remarkably cheap places to buy?, although I usually buy in charity shops.

Noel Chimes
09-02-2005, 01:08 PM
"""There some local store here called "Value Village" or as I call it "The V". It's manily a 2nd hand shop, but they have some of the best deals on almost everything you could want from shoes to undies. :cheer: I'm surprised they haven't picked up on me but then again I haven't been in there "en femme". :nerves: The last pair of shoes I got there were some silver straps for $3.00. :dance: What a bargin. The last dess ran 3.00. Can't beat that.

Toyah
09-02-2005, 01:37 PM

Anyone else found remarkably cheap places to buy?, although I usually buy in charity shops.

TK Max you have to hunt but got very good very cheap amongst the tat

Strike
09-02-2005, 01:40 PM

I second that owning a blue denim mini skirt from their as well.

Jonien
09-02-2005, 01:48 PM
TK Max you have to hunt but got very good very cheap amongst the tat

My first of TK Max wall a gloryfide jumble sale did't like it
but I do keep an eye on ASDA good quality at a good price

Julie
09-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Market stalls are a better option for cheap clothing, many of the retailers are also the manufacturer of the clothes so can sell at rock bottom prices. End of line stuff today was going for £1, £2 for instance, this included skirts and dresses.

Julie

Samantha Jane
09-02-2005, 02:44 PM

I often shop for clothes in Asda they have some nice things. The 'George' range is reasonable quality and good value. They always seem to have a good selection of pretty bras and panties. Also brought a pair 3 inch pumps from there.

Newlook and Select stores have great clothes and lots of bargin price sales :)

Lisa Golightly
09-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Yep, vote for Asda here. Got a lovely mock wrap dress from there the other day... absolutely love it and it was only 16 quid :)

Tamara Croft
09-02-2005, 03:06 PM
TK Max you have to hunt but got very good very cheap amongst the tatYou mean you actually found something that wasn't tat?? :eek: I'd rather go to oxfam ;) at least they catagorise their stock..... I personally like our Tescos. My mum bought me an early birthday present today. She bought me a black gypsy skirt that has lace and velvet on it and a pair of black boots (not from tescos) that are leather and fur..... Tam will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jellis :hiding:

Toyah
09-02-2005, 04:20 PM
You mean you actually found something that wasn't tat?? :eek: I'd rather go to oxfam ;) at least they catagorise their stock..... I personally like our Tescos. My mum bought me an early birthday present today. She bought me a black gypsy skirt that has lace and velvet on it and a pair of black boots (not from tescos) that are leather and fur..... Tam will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jellis :hiding:

Oh so its like that huh I have tat is it, you are so close to a slap, when I am brave enough:whistling

Tamara Croft
09-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Oh so its like that huh I have tat is it, you are so close to a slap, when I am brave enough:whistlingBring it on sweetie ;) and yer..... it's like tat........er.... that :p

Melissa Ryan
09-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Giggle!!

Toyah
09-02-2005, 05:43 PM
Bring it on sweetie ;) and yer..... it's like tat........er.... that :p

Oh hell running scared again, but you too cute to slap just wanna be your friend:love: oh hell just slap me an get it over with:D

Tristen Cox
09-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Little different here, supermarkets are considered the same as grocery stores, primarily for food and quite often do not sell clothes. Those are department stores IE.. Kmart, Target, etc.. We have what's called a flea market here you can buy anything and everything used or new at greatly reduced prices. This place(and others like it) takes up blocks with public venders daily. The one nearest me is huge and is also a drive in theater at night with 8 movie screens.

Don't worry - they rip you off when you decide you're hungry or thirsty :rolleyes: