PDA

View Full Version : Becommign a CD?

Natalie M.
09-02-2005, 02:10 PM
I have been on here for a while just browsing and I feel like I need to say something- something personal.

I started CDing when I was 12 or 13 (have a little sister) and I did it for a while, but my dad ended up cacthing me and we ahd a long talk and I ended up saying that I'd never do it again.

Now 5 years later I am feeling the "icth" again, what should I do?

Lately I have been shaving small parts of my legs.

Bought a cheap pair of sliver tab jeans at a discount store.

Been really tempted to go out and buy a thong or something like that- then wear it all day (men's jeans over top).

Buy a wig from the local Halloween store- one it opens.

Just printed out the payless WOMENS shoe size thing- I wear 13 mens shoes and a size 11 womens shoes :confused: .

I think I will end p buying that Veet/Nair razorless save thing- ahsamed to say.

And just some other stuff.

Noww here's my question: should I do it?

Parts of me want to but others say NO.

Maybe with some help I can figure this out.

It'ss wierd... when I was 13 or so I would dare myself into doing that sort of thing... and now beign older I feel like I have more self control, but I think I will still return to CD and CD things if I am too temped or dared!

Dare ME! LOL :p :D

Annette_boy
09-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Dear Natalie
It depends on your living arrangements If you are on your own i'd say go for it as the desire to dress never goes away I have been dressing seience I was 9 years of age and that was 51years ago and I stayed closeted through a 23 year military career and a 30 year marrage though my late wife knew and supported my hobby
Good luck with your decission as it is ultimatly yours to make
Sorry to have been so sober keep us advised of your decisions and pm me if you want to talk more
Hugs
Annette :D

PartGirl
09-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Natalie, Just from learning through experience and from others.( im now 37 first cd experience 5 years old) You were born with this in you, it is not a mater of choice. If you were to forget about it it would be like forgetting or denying a part of your self. Hon, I pray to god for you that he will help you see the light. As far as the dare part of it, that is probably your self concience looking for an excuse to do what you must:rolleyes: .

Good luck,
PartGirl

lauren
09-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Natalie M wrote:

...Just printed out the payless WOMENS shoe size thing- I wear 13 mens shoes and a size 11 womens shoes...

Natalie -- I imagine this is just a typo but if you wear a man's 13 you would likely need a woman's 15 (depends on the style, the maker, the last, etc.) Or were you equating a woman's 13 to a man's 11?

Lauren

Mx Justina
09-02-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm wouldn't deign to to explain who or what you are...all personalities are different (even the "conventional" types)...but rest assured that CD personalities are TRUELY wide-ranging (examine opinions here long enough, and that will be obvious)!

Don't ignore others' opinion...just learn to view things thru your own eyes and honest feelings.

J.

Natalie x
09-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Natalie, the part of you that is saying NO is the part that has been conditioned by society's attitudes and your past experience with your father. Whether you are a CD or not, you have a right to find out, and you can only do that by trying it and seeing where it takes you.

As Annette said, what you can do depends upon your living arrangements; if you are not living alone, it may be more difficult, but not necessarily impossible, to dress in private. But, if you feel that you want to try it, try it. If it doesn't work for you, you can stop, and no harm done to anybody. If you don't find out, you could spend a lifetime in denial, as I did, and only get to enjoy this amazing gift at the end of your life instead of the beginning.
Most importantly, though, is that you do what YOU want to do, not what someone else thinks you should.

Deborah
09-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Hate to be the bitch but i say make up your mind yourself. Then later on if you regret it you can't blame me:D

Then again if you enjoy it at least you know you made the decision yourself.

Size 11 female is size 9 male btw....giggle how did i know that ??

gennee
09-02-2005, 05:11 PM
NatalieM:

The decision is yours. I was confused :confused: at first, but when I admitted I was a CD I never looked back. No one can live your life for you :o . You have the rest of your life so you need to decide whats best for NatalieM ;) .

Gennee :)

Rachel Morley
09-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Hi Natalie,

I know how it is, you want to, but you just can't. Feeling guilty about your crossdressing is so common amongst us. It's like somehow something in your head tells you that this is wrong, and than "normal" guys (whoever they are) don't do this sort of thing. You tell yourself that you shouldn't fan the flames.

But on the other hand it feels so nice when you're dressed, you feel somehow softer and feminine, it's nice, and you like it. Nothing wrong in feeling nice right?

My advice to you is that somehow you have got to get past this feeling guiltily about it phase. You say it's like someone daring you to do it and you want to take on the dare. Well that's you trying to give yourself a reason to do it. Let me tell you though, you don't need anyone's permission to do it. It's your life, and you should enjoy it.

If you were to ask anyone on here who has gotten to the point where they have "come out to themselves" and are past the guilty stage, and are now fully embracing their crossdressing and enjoying it. If you were to ask them whether they have any regrets, and I bet you a lot of them would say yes my only regret is I didn't start doing it earlier. I know for myself this is true. If only I could have stopped fighting myself inside because I thought that what I was doing was somehow wrong, but instead just just relaxed and had fun things would of been a lot easier for me.

Now of course things are very different. Now that I have accepted that I am who I am, and that enjoying being girly and wearing womens' clothes is not a terrible thing, and that in fact I need it in my life to satisfy me on an emotional level, my life is all peace, love and harmony. Especially as (for me) my wife also likes it.

I appreciate your living conditions might be less than satisfactory right now, but the moment you get some independence in your life I say go for it and don't hold back.

Rachael Warren
09-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Hi Natalie,

I know how it is, you want to, but you just can't. Feeling guilty about your crossdressing is so common amongst us. It's like somehow something in your head tells you that this is wrong, and than "normal" guys (whoever they are) don't do this sort of thing. You tell yourself that you shouldn't fan the flames.

But on the other hand it feels so nice when you're dressed, you feel somehow softer and feminine, it's nice, and you like it. Nothing wrong in feeling nice right?

My advice to you is that somehow you have got to get past this feeling guiltily about it phase. You say it's like someone daring you to do it and you want to take on the dare. Well that's you trying to give yourself a reason to do it. Let me tell you though, you don't need anyone's permission to do it. It's your life, and you should enjoy it.

If you were to ask anyone on here who has gotten to the point where they have "come out to themselves" and are past the guilty stage, and are now fully embracing their crossdressing and enjoying it. If you were to ask them whether they have any regrets, and I bet you a lot of them would say yes my only regret is I didn't start doing it earlier. I know for myself this is true. If only I could have stopped fighting myself inside because I thought that what I was doing was somehow wrong, but instead just just relaxed and had fun things would of been a lot easier for me.

Now of course things are very different. Now that I have accepted that I am who I am, and that enjoying being girly and wearing womens' clothes is not a terrible thing, and that in fact I need it in my life to satisfy me on an emotional level, my life is all peace, love and harmony. Especially as (for me) my wife also likes it.

I appreciate your living conditions might be less than satisfactory right now, but the moment you get some independence in your life I say go for it and don't hold back.

Natalie, Angel's advice here is so true.

If it feels right for you, do it, we only have one chance in life.

Some of us have wasted too many years procrastinating over this issue.

If it feels good go for it, you will eventually anyway, in my experience.

Its your body, enjoy it.......

Love Rachael. :).

Debbie Kong
09-02-2005, 11:27 PM
Some of us have wasted too many years procrastinating over this issue.

If it feels good go for it, you will eventually anyway, in my experience.

Love Rachael. :).

I agree with Rachael. You're stuck with it so make the best of it while you're young. The world is becoming more accepting all the time.

Debbie...Procrastinator Deluxe.

tari
09-02-2005, 11:53 PM
you are so lucky to be here. I wish there was a place like this when I was your age. The advice you get here is great. You can stop dressing now, but you'll be back. You started down or road a long time ago. I love partgirl's reply. Good luck, you're going to need it.

Natalie M.
09-03-2005, 01:28 AM
I have gave it some thought and made my FINAL choice... not going back.

I promised a long time ago that I wouldn't do that again, and as much as it could hurt I must honor that promise- not just to please my parrents but to also better myself.

I jsut think that this is a phase that I will pass through.

I WILL OVERCOME THIS.

So in return I have one favor, I want to unsubscribe from the CD forums, that's right I no longer want to be a member here. So if a moderator or whoever has that power would take me off as a user that would be nice- I don't want any posting rights or be on any E-mail lists or anything just gone.

Thank you.

Toni
09-03-2005, 01:47 AM
I have gave it some thought and made my FINAL choice... not going back.

I promised a long time ago that I wouldn't do that again, and as much as it could hurt I must honor that promise- not just to please my parrents but to also better myself.

I jsut think that this is a phase that I will pass through.

I WILL OVERCOME THIS.

So in return I have one favor, I want to unsubscribe from the CD forums, that's right I no longer want to be a member here. So if a moderator or whoever has that power would take me off as a user that would be nice- I don't want any posting rights or be on any E-mail lists or anything just gone.

Thank you.
Hi Natalie,
I don't know exactly why but I find this one of the most disturbing posts I have ever read on this site. If you are reading this please think long and hard about what you are saying, I'm sorry to say that this will not just go away and at the end of the day Natalie will still be there wanting to be free. After more than 50 years of CD'ing I know! I'm not trying to persuade you to be a CD, far from it, I'm only asking you to think and put it on the back burner.

Natalie M.
09-03-2005, 02:36 AM
Yes I know what I'm doing,
as for really being Natalie she was never there... I was just a young kid, a young stupid kid and these days there is nothing i wouldn't do to go back and try to talk some sense into him.

You guys on this site are very nice, and I'm glad your happy, live your life have your fun dream your dreams, but for me it would be a nightmare over and over agian, I couldn't do that (go back) I feel confident in myself that I will overcome this.
I do know that this is sudden and pretty stubborn of me but as some of you know guys are stubbon and that's what I am A GUY.

I was never Natalie I was just (real name here) wearing girl clothing because I wanted to know who I was... now I know and in the recent days I know what my purpose it and it is not include CDing.

So yeah thanks, but no thanks, please just delete me and my posts from this forum; form now on Natalie dosen't exsit.

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 02:45 AM
Hi Debbie, far too many wasted years for me, same for you I guess!

At least I'm not alone!

Rachael. ;)

I agree with Rachael. You're stuck with it so make the best of it while you're young. The world is becoming more accepting all the time.

Debbie...Procrastinator Deluxe.