PDA

View Full Version : whats your perfect day?

kellypm
09-02-2005, 03:39 PM
just a thought if you were able to spend the whole day en femme what would be your perfect day? and what would you wear?

for those of you with SO would they be there would they not be there would you go out stay in?

i know Julia would like to go out but im not sure what she would like to do??

If your reading this babe maybe you could give me some pointers????

Kelly

Deborah
09-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Just to go out and normal everyday things would be enough for me.

Then again if i had just one day i'd want another then another.....

Natalie x
09-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Oh, Kelly, we're into Fantasy Island here! What a wonderful thought.

I would love to spend a day in my nearest city of Norwich, shopping enfemme with a sympathetic GG. I wouldn't mind if we didn't buy anything, for me the joy would be to mingle with the crowds, have a coffee/pizza, etc, as a girl. Am I too easily pleased?

Jamie M
09-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Very big Chesire Cat grin on my face now I can tell you .

Don't worry honey i can think of a few but I'll tell you in person ;)

:love:

Rachel Morley
09-02-2005, 06:21 PM
I guess I'm spoiled because I have already had my perfect day, and it's happened more than once.

My perfect day last happened a week ago. I got up had breakfast in my long floaty nightie that Marla bought for me for our wedding night. Then I relaxed for a few hours in the hammock in our backyard. Then we both got ready to go out en femme to have dinner with a local TG group. We were in the bedroom in our lingerie, trying of different outfits, applying makeup, listening to seventies disco music and having a glass of chilled white wine each.

Then, 1 hour later, we went out to a Mexican restaurant, had dinner, and made some new friends. After dinner we walked 2 blocks to a club, where we had drinks, people watched, and danced the night away until 1.00am. Then we came home, posted about our adventure, and then went to bed and made love. It was an evening that I thought I would never experience ever in my entire life. Long may these outing continue :D

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13668

connieb
09-02-2005, 06:47 PM
most of the time i'm great...and i dream like i will live forever...and ...live like i will die tomorrow....being a war vet and living after my gf pased i try to stay in touch with what really matters..friends family....don't take life too seriously.it is only temporary..

Tristen Cox
09-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Sex :cool:

Clare
09-03-2005, 06:13 AM
I'd like to wear a nice dress with hose and 2" heels, makeup and wig etc...

Then i'd like a daytime trip to a popular tourist area near the ocean, see the sights, have a luncheon alfresco style and go shopping in the stores.

Yes, i'd like to have my SO or a GG friend for company and to share my day with.

Wouldn't it be nice if it actually happened?

Christine

Billijo49504
09-03-2005, 07:48 AM
Any day I can spend with my wonderful wife, dressed. Whether we stay home or go out shopping. That's a wonderful day. I have a lot of them.

tifftg
09-03-2005, 08:59 AM
A trip to the salon have a facial and have my nails done in a femme style(yes I know I would have to file them down, but for a day they would be more femme). Pink or red polish. Then off shopping leisurely at the mall, trying on new heels and outfits and of course buying some. A nice lunch at an outdoor cafe watching the passer-bys and being checked out by the cute guys. Topped off by more shopping, dinner, dancing and being held by someone beautiful.

Tiff

A girl can dream can't she.

Tiffy
09-03-2005, 09:35 AM
My perfect day would be spent dressed in Holland with my wife and a chosen friend. Nuff said.

Kisses, April

Jenny Beth
09-03-2005, 09:40 AM
A perfect day for me always starts with hugging my wife, no day is complete without that. The bonus of course would be for both of us to get all dolled up and do each others makeup and nails. Shopping would definitely be on the list as well as dinner at a nice restaurant and maybe go to a club afterwards. Later when we got home we'd soak in the hot tub with scented candles all around and gaze at the stars.

kathy gg
09-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Okay, I know this probably does not count because i am a gg, but I just had to answer this including for my SO. My perfect day would be about a couple of days long and if money was no object.....

First we would have my mom-in-law lined up to watch our little sweety. Then off we would go to Toronto first to have lunch at a fav rest. called La Marquette my then go to this amazing spa called Pantages getting pedicures, manicures and facials(well at least for me), Amanda can get a massage. Of course Amanda would be en femme, and after we were all cuted up do some serious shopping on the Yorkville area hitting the high end stores.

We would have dinner on Church street at a little Itialian place we like and then do some serious drinking and rocking out to the drag show at Crews. We would have gotten a room at the Four Seasons and then around 2am head there for a night of wild romping.

Wake up the next day with no hangover and head to Niagara On The Lake and do a few wine tours followed by shopping at all the cute little boutiques there. Check into some gorgeous b&b, have dinner and then relax in a hot tub before another night of sinful fun!

hugs
kathy in canada

Richelle
09-03-2005, 09:48 PM
It would start with breakfast out with my wife. It would have to be a cool southern California day, because I would be wearing boots and a Levi skirt.

After breakfast, we would spend the day shopping at Fashion Island and the new open air Tuscany mall in Huntington Beach. After shopping we would go home and change into nicer dresses for dinner and a night out dancing as lesbian lovers.

Now in reality this is just a dream. :( It will never happen as my wife is not supportive and refuses to have anything to do with Richelle.

Oh well it is nice to dream. :D

Richelle

Georgette
09-03-2005, 10:01 PM
This my perfect ending to a good day. My SO is out with the GGs as she gets to do this about once a month, they usually end up staying in a Hotel in the city as they do make quite a night of it.
Any how my story I am sitting here in a thi-hi mini dress full make up and I don,t have to worry about her coming home she knows about my CDing but doesn't like it so I don't dress in front of her. I am thinking of crusing in MY NEW HUMMER Girls maybe pick up on a nice guy for a while this is a perfect evening for me. I know for certian I will be going to the TG-TV club later around 9ish I want to dace the night away for a change. :rolleyes: ;) There you have it.

Michellefcd
09-04-2005, 11:14 AM
It is one of those things that just never seem to happen but all three of our kids were away at the SAME time for 5 days this summer. Angela (AngGG) and I had been looking forward to it all summer (me a little bit more) and the time finally arrived last week. We did the usual out for dinner after work and spending alone time together in our nice peaceful house but what to do on our 2 days off from work with no kids??? I had taken an extra day off during this time because I normally have to work 6 days a week, so it had to be special.

I suggested that we cook a nice four course meal and have a romantic candlelight dinner at home and that I would like to spend the entire day dressed. So we got all the supplies for our dinner after work (we work together) the night before. When we got home, I got a jump start on my day of girly fun by doing my nails and trying on a new wig that I had bought for the occasion. The next day we slept in before we started cooking for our dinner. I put on a pretty sundress and was off to the kitchen to help my wife with cooking our dinner – She is the cook of the family and a great one I must say. We prepped all the appetizers (Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail and Velvet Corn Soup) when we decided to take a break for lunch. We had couple of burgers on patio and relaxed for a while in the beautiful weather and chatted. After our little break, we finished prepping what we could and set the table for dinner. We relaxed for a while and did a few things around the house namely the never ending laundry. We decided that we should get ready for dinner – Off to the shower together where she shaved my chest and back which is always so much fun. Then off to the closet to pick the perfect outfits for dinner with both of asking each other how we looked. Back to the bathroom to do our makeup which took me much longer but got some more great tips from my wife.

We were both dolled up and ready for dinner. We started with the shrimp and the corn soup, both absolutely delicious, followed with Halibut steaks as the entrée which is one of our favorite types of fish. We were going to make molten chocolate cake for desert but Angela realized that we did not have the right type of tray. So, we went to the supermarket to get the proper tray but I stayed in the car since it was right around the corner from our house plus I still get very frightened about going out in public even though I have done it a couple of times. Back at the house we made the desert and ate it in front of small fire in our backyard – The end to a perfect meal. We sat in front of the fire for a little while then had a wonderful night of making love with the required “the kids are not around” screaming orgasm.

The next morning we laid in bed for a while with our baby dolls on and then went fishing for the afternoon which is another activity that we enjoy doing together. Angela is the greatest wife and my one true love. I am sure Angela and Michelle with have many more “perfect” days but ANY day I spend with her is like a dream come true.

Below is a picture of me at the dinner table but sorry for the smiley face – Michelle is not ready for prime time yet.

Rachael Warren
09-04-2005, 01:10 PM
I think mine would be a simple, but expensive.

To renew my marriage vows with my wife, but this time we both get to wear dresses! ;)

Could be a possibility too, we have been married for eighteen years now and I have mentioned it to her, two years to go, pleanty of time to work at it! :)

LOL, Rachael. :)

MsEva
09-04-2005, 02:33 PM
It would start with breakfast out with my wife. It would have to be a cool southern California day, because I would be wearing boots and a Levi skirt.

After breakfast, we would spend the day shopping at Fashion Island and the new open air Tuscany mall in Huntington Beach. After shopping we would go home and change into nicer dresses for dinner and a night out dancing as lesbian lovers.

Now in reality this is just a dream. :( It will never happen as my wife is not supportive and refuses to have anything to do with Richelle.

Oh well it is nice to dream. :D

Richelle

Pity, that sounds like a lovely way to spend the day with the one you love. It is obvious that you are in love with her! :) So sorry about that. That sounds like a lovely time, she is missing a great time with a great girl.

I guess an ideal day would include all the time to dress with no guilt or fear of being caught by others. I guess it would be great to start the day just as you described, but I would love to have a nice light breakfast (Starbucks and a muffin) with my lovely wife and her twin sister. She lives in Boulder CO. This would take place in CO. I guess that gives me the release from the fear of being caught. We could shop at the new shopping center (can't remember the name of it. It is between Boulder and Denver). We could shop, try on things have lunch in the food court, shop some more and then have dinner out. We could try out the pretty things we bought this day.

Now, for reallity, my wife knows about Eva, and is very supportive of me. I don't think she is anywhere ready for a day out. My sister in law, her twin is aware of my dressing and is pretty understanding as she is in a lesbian relationship. She can sympathize but has never seen me dressed in person, only pictures. At one time my wife and I stopped at a gay and lesbian resort in the Poconos to see what it was like. It was nice and a dream of mine is to spend a long weekend as Eva with her. Enjoying the resort's pool, restaurants and bars..oh that would be sooo cooool! :rolleyes:

Rachel_740
09-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Hi Kelly,

I spend all day every day dressed. If I'm working it's jeans and t-shirt or long sleeve casual top. If I'm not at work it's skirt all the time with whatever top I feel appropriate. Depends on how I feel and the weather etc. as to which one. Normally I'm probably slightly over-dressed but I just love being myself after too many years being a guy.

Really looking forward to having my op next year :) . I'll buy some thongs then cos I won't have this extra 'meat' that won't fit into them :eek: - sorry, too much information I expect.

Anne