PDA

View Full Version : Could have been pretty embarassing

sandra-leigh
09-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Today I am wearing a thicker {real} suede shirt. As it does not "drape", I took advantage of the shirt to wear a bra and D-ish forms on the bus on the way to work. At one stop, I had to jog a small bit over to catch another bus that was waiting.

I got on the second bus and headed to the only empty seat, which was the middle of the full-width back seat, the two ends of which were already occupied by women.

As I started to bend down to sit down, the top half of the buttons on my suede shirt popped open, which allowed my shirt to open to my midriff -- exposing my bra to the two women seated in the back! Forms too if they happened to be looking in the right place...

I felt the change in temperature as the buttons popped and quickly looked down; with one hand a gathered my shirt to me; I sat down and calmly buttoned up. I'm pretty sure the women saw that my shirt had fallen open, but I don't know if they saw my bra.

Anyone else have some "wardrobe malfunctions" they are willing to share?

prene
09-13-2010, 01:56 PM
Were you fully cd.
If so I assume only the guys would have noticed.

That is something gm would notice . . . when a feminine shirt pops open and a bra is showing. lol

sandra-leigh
09-13-2010, 02:59 PM
I was relatively stealth at the time. The suede shirt is not decorated and would be distinguishable only by the side the buttons were on. The brown pants I was wearing would have been distinguishable mostly by the lack of belt loops, except that part would have been covered by the shirt. The brown tights would likely have been interpreted as brown socks, except that someone paying close attention would have noticed they were thinner than men's socks. The brown women's shoes were unremarkable except for having a buckle on the side. It was one of those "people see what they want to" ensembles: people that looked at my long hair and my earrings would have been more likely to interpreted it as potentially feminine, whereas people that looked at my face would probably have interpreted it as male.

I wasn't facing any gm, fortunately, so I didn't have that embarrasment!

Karren H
09-13-2010, 07:42 PM
I've found that most peoples lives are way too busy and they don't have time to worry about what someone is or isn't supposed to be wearing let alone make a fuss about it in public... so as long as your forms didn't fall out and kill some innocent bystander then all is well! Lol.