PDA

View Full Version : apartment

Samantha Thomson
09-13-2010, 08:21 PM
hello all i live in and apartment a female friend and neighbor who lives in the apartment came buy i didnt know untill after she left i had some of my skirts,bras,blouses pantyhose on my couch in full view i know she saw it how should i adress it if she brings it up as she knows im not living w a women know please help samantha

Eva_nine
09-13-2010, 08:25 PM
i wouldnt worry too much. people will assume the obvious(to them) it is obvious to you that you cross dress so you assume they KNOW. most likely they will assume you had a friend over or some other less than taboo reason for you to have womens clothes on your couch.

and if they call you on it worst case scenario you might get stares in the hall. if you are lucky maybe they will give suggestions and you might make a new friend.

if you truly want to embrace dressing as or becoming a woman eventually someone has to know.

MelodyS.
09-13-2010, 08:34 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about it, most people have a tendency not to notice things just lying around the apartment. If she didn't say anything at the point she was there, I doubt she noticed.

dayna_nj
09-13-2010, 08:41 PM
They will just think you had someone over, maybe some fun time with a friend of yours and left their things. It's not normal for people to just assume a man wears that stuff. Dont worry about it.

If they bring it up, which I seriously doubt, just say you had someone over and smile. :)

Sara74
09-13-2010, 08:52 PM
That has been a nightmare of mine before. Not just a neighbor, but anyone in general. I am always frantic looking around to make sure I have picked up everything and put it all away before I know someone is coming over. But like the girls have said...don't worry about it. You may just be lucky and make a special friend out of the deal. That is trully priceless if that is the case. So just act casual and calm, otherwise she will know you had something to hide. Trust me, women are good at that! ;)

Hugzz n Kizzes

AKAMichelle
09-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Their mine. It is much easier to tell the truth. You get in a whole lot more trouble if start lying.

Samantha Thomson
09-13-2010, 09:35 PM
hello sara since i posted this post she came back and did ask questions as she knows they are not a size a women would wear she inqired so i just told she was cool w it but you know she ask you gay like men etc i explain to her i like dressing as a girl girl clothes going out as a women well long story short she asept it and is cool w it and left w my clothes sizes i think mwhen my bd come around next month im getting a wardrobe well i guess what i thought started out bad ended great samantha

michelle you are probaly right and im sure when she left she new that y she came back and confronted me so i told her the truth and read my responce to sara samantha

RachelPortugal
09-14-2010, 02:19 AM
Their mine. It is much easier to tell the truth. You get in a whole lot more trouble if start lying.

Exactly! You never have to remember what you said if you always tell the truth.

Chickhe
09-14-2010, 11:22 AM
I think if she asks you then either she wants to know if 1) you are available and 2) she's probably fine with it.

kimdl93
09-14-2010, 11:29 AM
Well, that turned out pretty well, didn't it. The fact that she noticed confirmed my suspicions...women would notice skirts,bras,blouses and pantyhose lying about and begin to wonder. I'm encouraged that she asked and responded positively to the truth. Let's hope this develops into a great, long term GG friendship.

Besides that - doesn't it feel great to be "out" to someone!

MelodyS.
09-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Glad things turned out for the better ski :)

sometimes_miss
09-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Yup, the truth can set you free. But it can also get you evicted, fired, and killed. Tread carefully, weigh your options. As odd as it may seem, you can always say you were buying a pretty outfit for someone you know as a gift. It's the lesser of two evils if the truth isn't going to 'fly'.

Sara74
09-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Way to go Samantha! See! It all worked out for the better, and like the girls said...telling the truth is usually the best option. Be proud of who you are and always be true to yourself. :)

Kaz
09-14-2010, 06:04 PM
You now have a wonderful opportunity to be open with her and explore things. Accept it as positve affirmation and move on constructively.

So easily said... xx

Loni
09-14-2010, 06:08 PM
a lie is just so hard to remember...but the truth will set you free.
and it is a way for us lazy types to always same the same thing, so easy to remember the truth.