PDA

View Full Version : your advice wanted

faltenrock
09-14-2010, 02:39 AM
I've done a few photoshoots with two TS woman two years ago and I became friends with them. One had SRS last year and lives as a woman now. The other lives as a woman since many years, but she did not want to have SRS and she is married to a woman.
Anyway, I haven't seen them for half a year and I asked them to get together to spend an evening. They both know that I'm a CD. I've asked if I could come as Doreen, both have not seen me as Doreen, only in pictures.
Now they said, yeah let's get together, just tell us when.

My question, should I just go ahead and see them as Doreen? The thing is, I don't have any other friends who know that I'm a CD and they are the only ones that know and accept.
Any suggestions or advice how to proceed?
It would be fun to spend time with them en femme. Both are great women.

Tranny Tee
09-14-2010, 03:01 AM
You asked them, they accepted your invitation you can't stand them up. Just get together with them and have a good time.

Josey
09-14-2010, 03:25 AM
I ditto Tranny Lee. You sought them out and they reponded in the affirmative. Go for it!

Shelly Preston
09-14-2010, 04:20 AM
They both know and have seen pictures

Go see them as Doreen and have a great time :)

Ms Jennifer
09-14-2010, 04:36 AM
Go for It Girl and let us know how it turns out.

Maria in heels
09-14-2010, 04:38 AM
Of course you should go as Doreen. They are your friends, and they already have seen pictures of you, and know that you cd, and I think that you would have a great time. To be able to be oneself, and just relax and enjoy the company of others without any judgement or "strange looks"...no one could ask for anything more. Let us know how it went please !

Sweeterica
09-14-2010, 05:32 AM
You asked them and they accepted it so why not, they support how you are so why not follow it up,im sure it will just strengthen your friendship.

bethw
09-14-2010, 05:38 AM
By all means go as Doreen. They already know and accept you.
Hugs
Beth

Gerrijerry
09-14-2010, 06:05 AM
start packing doreens clothes. Bring a nice bottle of something and take them out to dinner while you are with them. You have been accepted now. Every one here supports you so please have some fun.

erickka
09-14-2010, 06:08 AM
They know and accept you. You invited, they accepted, sounds like a great time ahead! Go for it and enjoy.

deebra
09-14-2010, 06:34 AM
Yes, go and you'll enjoy every minute of it. Also from the second you start dressing start thinking of your self as a woman. It'll put you in the right frame of mind to enjoy to the fullest your second-self. Appreciate all the new cool body language you can enjoy, walking in heels, the jiggle, weight and projection of your breasts, crossing your legs and the feminine walk, the tightness of the clothes and the soft, sexy fabrics and skimpy underwear designs. this is an opportunity that dropped out of heaven, who else do you know in the rest of your life would offer you this opportunity, besides once you go an enjoy the weekend you'll be more confident and want more and each time after this one will get better and better. How about me coming along(just kidding). We're so lucky, most people are stuck in the same gender for life which just might be boring/humdrum but as cd'ers we get to emulate those sexy playboy centerfolds.

Jennifer Marie P.
09-14-2010, 07:06 AM
Go as Doreen and have fun.They said it was fine.

Rachaelb64
09-14-2010, 07:09 AM
They both know, they both accept, so whats the problem? Nerves? Go and enjoy yourself and let Doreen have some fun :)

Fab Karen
09-14-2010, 07:29 AM
Of course you should. Plan on dinner together maybe, and have a good time catching up.

faltenrock
09-14-2010, 07:32 AM
Thank you girls for your nice and convincing words. I think I'm really nervous, because they are the only people who really know about Doreen except my wife. I'll be a lot more nervous than going in a big city as Doreen. Perhaps it's partly because they are TS and I'm just a CD. I don't know, but it takes more nerves to do it than most things I've done en femme.

linda allen
09-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Thank you girls for your nice and convincing words. I think I'm really nervous, because they are the only people who really know about Doreen except my wife. I'll be a lot more nervous than going in a big city as Doreen. Perhaps it's partly because they are TS and I'm just a CD. I don't know, but it takes more nerves to do it than most things I've done en femme.

How does your wife feel about it?

If she's OK with it, like the others said, you should go.

AKAMichelle
09-14-2010, 08:13 AM
Why are you even asking for permission to go as Doreen? Go and have fun.

Jessie0276
09-14-2010, 08:13 AM
They both know, they both accept, so why not have some fun, I would go for it!

kimdl93
09-14-2010, 08:56 AM
I think you should definately go as Doreen. Its so important to have friends that understand and support each other!

Chickhe
09-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Recently I met with someone who is full time and I had some of the same thoughts you are having...the main one was will I embarass her if I don't look good enough?...I soon realized that she was already out and by the fact she is living full time, she already has a thick skin and is comfortable in any situation..., I was worried about nothing. We got along great and I think the best thing you can do is just relax and be yourself. If you don't dress up, you may actually insult them because they are already expecting you to dress....show them that you trust them enough to dress up with them. Don't forget, they have a lot of experience in public and will watch out for you.

Lacing Hills
09-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Just like the majority said; go as Doreen ;)

Tomara
09-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi Doreen
I agree with all the others who have encouraged you to go meet with your friends as Doreen , you owe it to yourself to be happy and to enjoy your life.
Go !!! be yourself and have fun !!!!
Tomara

JulieC
09-14-2010, 12:20 PM
it takes more nerves to do it than most things I've done en femme.

And that's why you're questionining whether to go as Doreen or not. They know, they've seen pictures, they accepted your invitation. There's absolutely no reason NOT to go as Doreen, except your own fear.

Alice B
09-14-2010, 12:24 PM
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Go dressed and have fun.

indiandresser
09-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Go and fun. Explore yourself, extend your boundaries. ;)

bethw
09-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Doreen;
You're not "just" a CD. You're a young beautiful woman.
Hugs
Beth

luuv2dress
09-17-2010, 04:26 AM
if you asked them and they accepted why not? just go out of town and enjoy yourself

and if i'm not mistaken that is you out dressed in a store in your picture correct/ then you shouldn't have a problem in going out with them. i would go as doreen and live it up

Maryesther M.
09-17-2010, 05:13 AM
I do a variety of very different activities and have specific friends for several of them, e.g. The friends I meet at Astronomy/stargazing evenings are totally different from the friends I go sailing or skiing with, and they're pretty unlikely to meet.

These are new friends you'll go CD-ing with. The last thing they'll want is to see you turn up dressed as a bloke!

Get your best Doreen outfit(s) on and go for it! viel Spass!

NicoleScott
09-17-2010, 08:45 AM
It's unanimous. Do it.

tricia_uktv
09-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Of course you go, and be confident with yourself!

faltenrock
09-17-2010, 09:40 AM
they just cancelled or meeting, one of the girls can't do it on Saturday evening - well another time.

Eve II
09-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Green Light - Dress to the "nines" and have fun !

t-girlxsophie
09-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Am sure another time it will happen and when it does,I am positive you will have a wonderful time with your friends theres no downside,don't overthink things when the time comes you go! girl

:hugs:Sophie xx