PDA

View Full Version : Journey to the center of my <3

Kinky with Ink
09-14-2010, 10:05 AM
So....It's been what a year since I've been back on here. A year full of memorable adventures, wonderful discoveries, kicking down that stupid closet door, mulching it into dust and using whats left for my loud and proud posters. My oh my what a journey it's been. Relationships that left me crushed and friends that helped me out of my slump. Wonderful nights dancing until the sun came up. I look back and remember the miserable life I had before....and don't regret not one minute the decisions I made. So you might be wondering what revelations one would come to during such a year. Well I'm not one to keep all these gems to myself ladies!

1) Oh how deep the rabbit hole goes....a little piece of the puzzle that I like to call my life clicked into place and omg how much happier I was. Life is waaayyy too short to wish you had. Before I always considered myself as Bi and at the very least a TV even though I've really only had two gf's ever.....let's just say it was bleh! Now though...well I've learned some really important things about myself. Breeder sex? No thanks I like my guys alot more :daydreaming:. Also during this journey of self discovery I finally acknowledged what I've never admitted since I recognized it for what it was when I was 11ish....oh my...I'm also TS. Now I know it's all labels but now I understand that the latter is the reason for the former. Still non transitioning though for the moment, but hey who knows what life will throw your way.

2) Only the opinions of those who you hold close to your heart matter. Screw those haters and bigots. Be yourself and enjoy every minute of it. It's your life not theirs.

3) Be proud of who you are as a person. Each of us is a beautiful rose bud waiting to blossom.

4) I'm worse than alot of GG's i know when it comes to shopping....and that's just for drab lol. It's not "oh that top looks nice"....it's "OMG I <3 that top and I must have now!"

5) Thank god for a naturally smooth body and blonde facial hair....soooo much easier to hide hehe.

6) This forum helped me along this journey even though I'm different than most of the people on this forum, (we're all unique though) the stories and adventures of my fellow ladies on this site gave me the courage to look inside and embrace what I saw.

kimdl93
09-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Sounds like your life has improved tremendously since you liberated yourself. Congratulations!

Kinky with Ink
09-14-2010, 11:38 AM
Thanks Kim! Just one more big hurdle to conquer and then I get the feeling this is only the beginning. Lol it's all stars and glitter in my future :D

tricia_uktv
09-14-2010, 11:46 AM
Yay, though I'm a lot older my story mirror's yours. Everything about barging down the closet door is now real fun, and I amso much happier within myself now I am wearing my heart on my sleeve. My next hurdle is to meet my work colleagues who have only known me as male for ten years. I am looking forward to it immensly!

PretzelGirl
09-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Welcome back Kinky! Was wondering if you were gone for good or not, so I am glad to see you.

Some good revelations. Keep life treating you right because the rest just doesn't really matter, does it?