PDA

View Full Version : A Complete Success....

eileen1969
09-02-2005, 05:46 PM
There will be many days to challenge myself! I made a personal commitment in 1st of August right to the very end. Without any expectations or any aspects of controlling any natural occurances of that time. I decided to be Eileen right through monday to friday and Ron on the weekends! That was very intresting because I am really looking deep to find myself! I thought this would be nice to do! regardless of I am feeling more feminine on my male days or vice versa! and I did go through those days feeling just so! To keep my personal commitment, I discovered that clothes did not define who I am inside! and the place I am at all the guys still called me Eileen when I was actually Ron! I thought those where very life teaching for me to accept who I am. I accept myself as 2 Spirited person in my life because it fits for me! I love my female spirit and my male spirit within moi! I know that being who I am is about balance for me! I think of all the women here yearning to search for themselves eachday and from very different walks of life! I love you all as well honor each of you! My life is my own and I ask no one person to understand my life nor do I ask to be understood~ no on person can walk in my shoes but me! This is a small step and my life will always be a life long lesons to be learned through out my life! This month I committed to my male side more to honor that side of moi! I have lived a double life at one piont in my life! now its about time I bring my 2 spirits as one! ty girls for also teaching me too as I continue to learn more about Eileen~Ron considing together in harmony and love is all I need! I can still get bitchy though so look out~fair warning! love Ron~Eileenxoxo

Priscilla1018
09-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Hi Eileen,

Two spirits is the best definition I have heard to describe the way I feel about myself.Between that and following The RED Road is the best any of us can do on our journey.Good to know you are doing all right sister.

eileen1969
09-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Last month I did mainly focus on my female side! and it was great to be able to learn the unexpected without expecting. For this month I have been reversing this to my male side! Already my male side is very domininant and agressive. I am walking through this with impatience and awarenesses of my male side. I have been very blessed to know that my female spirit is way more patient than my male side. I am trying go deep inside me to find myself and it has a lot to do with control. Last month I went fem Monday through Friday and masculine Saturday and Sunday. Doing the oppisite is very intresting for moi! and sticking to this personal commitment regardless of how I am feeling either fem or masculine! I am sticking all this out! and under any circumstances, I am commitited right throught Sept! Keeping in mind that for me its about combining both spirits as one....and already learning how to do just that by digging deep within me. This is going to be very intresting for me because I have no idea what to expect? or learn? Thankx girls Love Ronxoxo :love: :cool: :eek: :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
09-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Know thyself. And by all means: be the ball :cool: Best of luck merging your two halves.

Kimberly
09-09-2005, 06:52 PM
I've always considered my wellbeing to be a balancing act, with regard to my male~female sides.

You sound enlightened. :)

xx

JocelynG
09-10-2005, 12:31 AM
I think it is wonderful that you are trying to balance these two halves. I for one don't know if I can. I am more feminine than masculine and I accept that for who I am. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find that balance and inner peace

eileen1969
09-10-2005, 05:09 PM
already this whole approach is a bit challenging! I thought of scrapping this and just being! I am in the middle of transition and change. I got school, moving, and I now must learn how to organize my time NOW! Just for today
I have made a healthy choice to scrap this for now! and perhaps do it when I am more settled with my new changes! but I am going to finish o this weekend! the least I can do! thanks for all your support girls! Love Eileenxoxo :love: :love: :love: :love:

emmicd
09-10-2005, 10:46 PM
Eileen,

It's great to accept your two personalities or spirits as you say. You sound happy and exploring your gender is more acceptable since you can integrate both.

Good for you!

Emmi

eileen1969
09-19-2005, 05:39 PM
already this whole approach is a bit challenging! I thought of scrapping this and just being! I am in the middle of transition and change. I got school, moving, and I now must learn how to organize my time NOW! Just for today
I have made a healthy choice to scrap this for now! and perhaps do it when I am more settled with my new changes! but I am going to finish o this weekend! the least I can do! thanks for all your support girls! Love Eileenxoxo :love: :love: :love: :love:

I am still going through this process of self discovery about being my male side througout september! ron mon-fri and eileen sat-sun! I was going to scrap this last weekend! but now I am pretty much almost through sept! Still going through my aspect of controlling male, female sides! as impatient as a got earlier I found that my male side has anger do deal with! that was one of the reasons why I almost gave up! personal reasons from my male side! I have accepted that this has to do with control! and not expecting anything from this! has by far givin me a lot already! for me this is just about digging deep to seeing my stregths as well weaknesses! both have a lot to offer and I have stuck it out thus far ty girls for just baring with my on going experiments lots of love Ronxoxo

eileen1969
11-21-2005, 03:08 PM
I went before my Creator and decided not do any kind of experiments ect ect!
it was great and I learned much about being a women and a man! It was just way too stressful for me to either force myself to be? and I have just came to a place that this is who I am and clothes have never defined me as the persons inside (meaning Eileen and Ron) peace Ron.

Megan_Renee
11-21-2005, 05:36 PM
Thankyou for sharing your experiences. What you've said has really helped me to identify with myself. It's not a force issue; it's a who we are issue. I would love to go out shopping, right now, dressed as I am, wearing a skirt and tucked and stuffed with no makeup or wig. I would be Megathan, and that would be just about right for me.

I know that if I went out into this sleepy suburb like this, I would face some very serious consequences. Were it just me, I might not care. I've got my SO to consider, and being new to the neighborhood, I don't want to freak out my neighbors, thusly harming my wife's social status with any of our neighbors.

Have a nice day.

Megan

eileen1969
11-24-2005, 01:39 PM
I cannot walk in your shoes and say how it feels to be you, in my experiences with community, spouse, and let alone myself. I have been in a same predicament as you. Fear drives you and it controls you, it did for me and honey I do not care about what my neighbors think of who I am niether my former partner and mother of our children. I do have a little bit of fear of self and that is deminishing and being replaced with love. I hope this helps you in anyway because I too once had the very same fears you carry...love eileenxoxo:)

eileen1969
11-25-2005, 05:36 PM
:cool: :angel: my topic is HOT! I hope in good ways as I establish whats left of my dignity and respect! much love out to us girls! Eileenxoxo:) :thumbsup:

eileen1969
11-25-2005, 11:58 PM
for whatever reasons beyond myself I see number increase, may this be good, bad or even questionable at least there is some response to my regards. I am doing remarkably well and I have some grear news to share about my personal journey called life! I will be going to a 1st Nations Healing lodge for a brief period! This has to do with all of aspects of being who we are in different perspectives! A gathering of Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered,Bisexual, Two Spirited, its about healling! and on a personal note for hedrosexuals! I thought I was in that at one time respectively! and I did live that lifestyle! coming to truth is I am Bisexual and proud to be! like all whom are carrying themselves to thier own truth of being! lots of love Eileenxoxo:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: