PDA

View Full Version : outed at work maybe but waiting to see

pernille d
09-14-2010, 02:34 PM
its been said and done before , now its my turn .

I am normally very carefull but today i opened my private pc at work to show a lady co-worker something and i had forgot to close a window , so it opened up with nice big pictures of pernille . I quickly closed the window and carried on as if nothing was wrong . she said nothing and acted no different so did she just see a woman or did she see a co worker in a dress ??? .

The funny thing is i am not worried at all if my secret is out and i will keep an ear open over the next few days to hear if any rumors start flying around .if not then if not then i think i have just passed a sort of test so maybe its time to try dalylight and more public trips out :)

kimdl93
09-14-2010, 02:41 PM
I have mixed emotions about "outings". One part of me is hoping, yes, she noticed and she will be cool about it, and perhaps find a chance talk to you privately about your secret. The other part of me worries about the possible negative consequences...but then, its only a picture. I'm pulling for the former.

AKAMichelle
09-14-2010, 02:48 PM
She probably didn't see the picture well and long enough to see what you are worried about. But people in the big world just don't care so go out and have fun.

Cassiecd
09-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Well, she did not shout: "OMG!!! Is that YOU?!?!?!"

This is a good sign. Sounds like she did not notice or is cool enough that she did not care. Anyway, from many of your profile pics (I hide behind my hair too!) I do not think any one could tell. Good luck however you want it to go...and keep us informed.

marny
09-14-2010, 04:39 PM
The thing about this is I don't mind outing myself to women but I don't want to come in front of men though i have several times by accident. DOH! Go figure!

I meant come out in front of men. Should read more carefully before posting. :D

Ladmal
09-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Thank God for that, my beutiful white lace string was instantly tuned brown!!!

Cherry Lynn
09-14-2010, 05:33 PM
My sister saw a picture of Danielle and asked " who is that"? I laughed and said it is me. Maybe your co-worker did not recognize you.