PDA

View Full Version : a positive story

shelbycd
09-14-2010, 06:28 PM
hello girls!! after hearing some of the stories gone bad about girls telling their so that they crossdress, i would like to share mine to know that there is still hope. A couple of months ago i told my wife that i had been crossdressing for sometime. Yes she was shocked and yes she had alot of questions. she asked when, why, and all that good stuff. i assured her that for me it was not a gender changing issue or an issue about being with a man. i told her that it was a comfort thing and that it made me feel closer to her. It started when we were going out and one night i had no clean underwear because i was at her place. She suggested that i wear her panties, and i had no hesitation. From then i was hooked lol. I told her that it was her fault she started it lol and she laughed. then while she was away from college i asked her to send me her panties, and wearing them made me feel closer to her. Even as i we got married i worked shift work and again when she wasn't around it made me feel closer to her. Ok here is the amazing part. i always wanted to try and use makeup, and she said she would do it in vegas with none of our kids around. we joked that i would be one ugly woman and just laughed about it. then i suggested what if i do it professionally, and to my amazement she agreed. Not only that she stayed there with me and helped choose my clothes, and helped me change. Then she watched as they took pics. By the way big props to glamour botique2- just you in vegas. after we even went to victoria secrets and she asked me what i wanted. Damn i am amazed at this woman. now i can atleast at the minimum wear panties everywhere. Anyway i will post the pics in the pics section, and please be honest about what you think. To those of you out there don't give up hope, and i hope my story gives you eough courage to come out when you are ready. Thanks for listening. Shelby

kimdl93
09-14-2010, 06:31 PM
That's wonderful to hear. I know we all feel deep empathy for those of us who deal with don't ask don't tell, grudging tolerance, and outright rejection by our SOs. Its great to hear the positive as well. Can't wait to see the pics :)

AKAMichelle
09-14-2010, 09:58 PM
That's not a positive story. That is a great story and you are living the dream. I will be looking for the pics shortly.

PretzelGirl
09-14-2010, 11:01 PM
That is great Shelby. It is always nice to hear the positive stories. Give the lady a :hugs: from us!

Patty B.
09-15-2010, 02:06 AM
It is a great story, yea I love reading those.

Presh GG
09-15-2010, 02:21 AM
Maybe you could invite her to join us here in the fab. forum?

Everybody needs someone to talk with and you have us.
She sounds like a wonderful women.

Congratulations,
Presh GG

Daenna Paz
09-15-2010, 09:25 AM
Love it!!

It is heartwarming to read a positive account of 'coming out' ...

Congratulations on this new adventure.

Like the others, I will be looking for pics!! :D

AmiFL
09-15-2010, 12:46 PM
kudos to your wife... you are sooooo lucky and gorgeous

Danielle Gee
09-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Shelby: Give her a big hug and Kiss.......She's a rare one for sure !!!

Danielle

Bethany38
09-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Shelby that is an awesome story. I am so glad to hear your wife is supportive.

Angie Sweet
09-15-2010, 09:39 PM
You are a very lucky and beautiful woman.