PDA

View Full Version : Measuring for a bra!

heathr1
09-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Although I've only, until now, mostly been interested in wearing skirts and make-up....I want a bra!

Are any of the UK high street stores trained in measuring CDs sympathetically?

Jamie M
09-02-2005, 06:13 PM
none that I know of personally , but to be brutally honest it's a very easy thing to accomplish by yourself . After all , few of us have to worry about what cup size we need ;)

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-02-2005, 07:24 PM
It's not hard to do yourself. Shapings has good bra sizing info (http://shapings.com/Merchant/merchant.mv?screen=cstm&category=brasizing_1). Also check out their bra fitting clinic to make sure things fit correctly.

As Julie mentioned, we're fortunate in that we can choose what cup size we want to be. Generally, it's better to err on the small size, either B/C if you're a medium build, C/D if you're larger. Experimenting with some socks will give you an idea the right cup size.

Lyn Ryan
09-02-2005, 07:31 PM
If you measure under where your boobs sit, this will give you the bra size you need, and as Darla said cup size is up to you. Maybe before you spend on pretty bras you coud buy 3 really cheap ones in 3 consecutive sizes and wear each one for at least a day, to find out which size is comfy.

........Hugs Lyn.....

Tristen Cox
09-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Tell you what love, just come over and I'll measure you out. Don't forget to bring your boobs!!! :D