PDA

View Full Version : New Female Mask

Christy_M
09-14-2010, 10:43 PM
So I bought a new female latex foam mask which just arrived yesterday. Apparently, it came with a giant set of balls since the first thing I did today was get fully dressed, with mask and wig, forms (top and bottom) Jeans, Turtleneck sweater and boots. I then proceeded to walk around a couple of strip malls near my house looking at the vacant stores as though I was hunting for a retail shop space.

I was feeling pretty good for almost two hours and didn't realize that people were starting to show up to open their stores. As I was peeking into a vacant store front (actually trying to take my picture in the reflection) a woman asked me "Are you thinking of being our neighbor?" Wow, She clearly was not intimidated by my linebacker build on 4 inch heels. I was so caught off guard, I knew as soon as she saw my face she would realize I had a mask on...I don't have anything close to a female voice so couldn't really say anything without being "found out." I tried a falsetto "I'm not sure yet" and she said "It's a great location and we could sure use the company." I tried to keep from facing her and she walked on towards her shop without another word. Oh my god!!!

I was just freaked out about this whole event. I was laughing to myself about how I must have scared that poor woman who couldn't have been more than 5'5".

I am chalking this one up to experience and my next outing should go a lot smoother. Sorry about the pictures, they are reflections in dirty windows by a bad photographer...

Tiffany Lynn
09-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Great outfit, love the boots

docrobbysherry
09-15-2010, 12:37 AM
I wore my masks a number of times in the hotel at the SCC. And to a fetish club, but no where else! Mine didn't come with huevos!:sad:

I DID notice I had a difficult time being heard, when I tried talking while wearing them!:eek:

Christy_M
09-15-2010, 01:24 AM
I wore my masks a number of times in the hotel at the SCC. And to a fetish club, but no where else! Mine didn't come with huevos!:sad:

I DID notice I had a difficult time being heard, when I tried talking while wearing them!:eek:

It's funny because the whole time I was out today I was thinking about your first tag line "...OMG! You're wearing a mask!" I was pretty scared until after I had the encounter and then I was thinking...what am I supposed to do now? What happens the next time someone approaches me? I certainly don't have the answer but I am pretty certain I will have to figure it out "when" it happens, not "if."

Starling
09-15-2010, 01:55 AM
Christy, I imagine most people would think it's pretty weird to wear a mask outside of a fetish or costume party, or anytime but Halloween. You seem like a very nice person, but I think you're lucky you didn't get any extreme reactions, out there in the mall, alone.

Masks are uncanny and frightening. Children and even animals get spooked by them. I would be cautious in my choice of venues. I notice that Sherry wisely leads a pretty sheltered life, and she is the product of a great deal of work and refinement.

I hope I haven't offended you, Christy, because I'm certainly not judging you. I'm just concerned for your safety.

:) Lallie

Christy_M
09-15-2010, 08:32 PM
I hope I haven't offended you, Christy, because I'm certainly not judging you. I'm just concerned for your safety.

:) Lallie

As I have stated many times before, I think all feedback (whether positive or negative) is a good thing. You have not offended me. I do appreciate your concern and comments. The last thing I want to do is scare people a la Frankenstein. I really had a plan to be done before people started coming to work. By trying to keep my distance, I was able to be out and about without being found out. I certainly don't want to attract any attention to me especially that might create an angry mob that might burn me at the stake...

Thank you for your concern. I am sincere in my appreciation for your comments.

"Mary"
09-15-2010, 09:33 PM
The reflections are very nice. I think you may have a better figure than you're admitting to yourself. I'd be very careful about outside encounters, too.

Christy_M
09-15-2010, 10:16 PM
:heehee::heehee:
The reflections are very nice. I think you may have a better figure than you're admitting to yourself.

You are my new best friend...thank you so much.

erickka
09-16-2010, 05:53 AM
The pics may be bad, but you look pretty darn good! I love the boots!

Christy_M
09-17-2010, 01:53 AM
You all have made me feel so special I went out again today with no encounters or people around.

NikkiW1971
10-06-2010, 01:29 AM
masks have always fascinated me. I would like to try on femmeskin.

Stephenie S
10-06-2010, 06:07 AM
My opinion?

Wearing a mask of ANY kind in public today, post 9/11 is a VERY dangerous thing to do. Would you be prosecuted ? No, probably not, once you proved your identity. But can you afford the notoriety of being arrested, detained, and booked? Again, probably not.

I don't think you should be doing this.

Everyone knows about crossdressing by now. You might get some looks and comments, but you will not be arrested for it. But wearing a mask? That may be another story.

JMHO

S

joanad
10-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Be very careful. Wearing a mask to conceal your identity is a crime in a number of states. In Virginia, "It shall be unlawful for any person over sixteen years of age while wearing any mask, hood or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in this Commonwealth without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing." It goes on to give a few exceptions, such as hockey, "bona fide" plays and parties, etc. That even includes wrapping a scarf around your face -- as a police officer told me, if it's cold, they probably won't say anything, but if there is anything in the least bit suspicious, it's a reason to stop you. As Stephani S said, you may not be prosecuted or even arrested, but you could easily be detained.

Pythos
10-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Need to be honest here.

I dislike masks. I dislike the idea of a M to F, or for that matter F to M, wearing a mask just so they look like the other gender. I don't understand it actually. I have seen many males do this. Great outfits, nice body, but the image is completely ruined by a lifeless, emotionless mask. Don't we wear enough masks in our lives?

JessiRed
10-12-2010, 10:33 AM
I need to get this off my chest, but please know that I mean no disrespect at all.

I just don't get masks/femskin, I really don't. Pythos has already articulated some good points on the subject.

I know we're all different and I totally respect everyone here, I really do. But I think it's creepy and it weirds me out. Always has.

My only question is what can be so bad about your body/face that these things are an improvement? Keep in mind this is coming from a 6'2" stocky overweight guy with some seriously masculine facial features. If anyone could use something like this it'd be me.

Sometimes we're too critical of ourselves, and I'd bet that those using these products are much prettier and passable than they believe.

Christy_M
10-12-2010, 12:02 PM
My only question is what can be so bad about your body/face that these things are an improvement?
Sometimes we're too critical of ourselves, and I'd bet that those using these products are much prettier and passable than they believe.

the mask is not the preferred plan...i promised my wife i would only shave my goatee every couple of months and this lets me get out in between shaving.