PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Fun

Shananigans
09-15-2010, 04:27 AM
I haven't seen my SO in about a month. :IMU: Anyway, we were talking about breaking Camie out of the closet. It has been a while since he was in "girl mode."

Anyway, he can't really shave and we can't really get too crazy on the makeup and pedicures/manicures because we are around a bunch of guys most of the weekend doing crazy fraternity stuff. :shots:

But, we can still do stuff in the privacy of his room. Now, besides the obvious of what we will do...what's some other fun femme stuff that you guys think would be fun for Camie? We usually spend most of our time doing the hair/makeup/shaving/nails thing.

I'm trying to get fresh ideas so we can make this weekend fun for her too.

Thanks! Love!

kaitlin
09-15-2010, 05:49 AM
Hey Stranger, I would still do the hair, makeup, nails and stuff at home! As they are always a good girly feeling thing! But one of the most fun things we have done wasn't really planned, we were looking for Tammy some new dress shoes (heels) and got to looking at tennis shoes as well. Again the matching thing! We got into trying on several pairs of shoes and kind of got carried away, didn't think much of it until the sales girl commented on how cute it was that our nails matched!:o And with holloween just around the corner ya'll could hit the 2nd hand stores for dresses, have him try them on, and if anyone should ask, your putting together a holloween costume for a frat party! Hope this helps! Kaitlin

Shananigans
09-15-2010, 05:51 AM
And with holloween just around the corner ya'll could hit the 2nd hand stores for dresses, have him try them on, and if anyone should ask, your putting together a holloween costume for a frat party! Hope this helps! Kaitlin

That's actually an excellent idea!

prene
09-24-2010, 02:19 AM
That's actually an excellent idea!

I agree with Kaitlin.
Go all over, make it fun. Go to 2nd hand stores and try on everything. He should have a blast.

I plan on the same thing with a gg friend of mine Jackie. I plan on asking her to dress as the guy and me as the girl. I am thinking like I would be the chearleader and her the football player.

Althought Jackie and you no matter how much makeup and baggy clothes have a masculine bone in your body. I'm not saying you (to women) are not strong but look extremely feminine. And HOT

JaytoJillian
09-24-2010, 02:29 AM
All I can think is how fortunate Camie is to have you!

prene
09-24-2010, 02:30 AM
All I can think is how fortunate Camie is to have you!

I agree