PDA

View Full Version : I think I got caught by my neighbor

Miss Lisa
09-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Wife is away and I'm dressed ready for the night, satin nightie, satin gown, new panties, bra, jewelry and of course wig and make up. There were cats fighting outside our fence so I wandered outside and stood on a chair to yell at the cats yo find my neighbor just outside. OMG...... My wife knows I cd, although trying to accept would never let me be as I am but loving this me time. Have you ever been caught out by your neighbors and what did you do?

linda allen
09-15-2010, 07:27 AM
Did the neighbor actually look at you? Speak to you? How far away was he/she? And what did you do?

I wouldn't say anything but if he/she does, you were trying on your halloween costume and heard the cats.

Of course, if you looked good enough, the neighbor might have thought you had a strange woman spending the night.

DAVIDA
09-15-2010, 07:32 AM
Yep! I stood there and carried on a conversation with her.:D

kimberlyklark
09-15-2010, 07:45 AM
ummm yes i have all i said was hi and they siad well hello and decided they now have 2 neibors ....was quite exciting

anonymousinmaryland
09-15-2010, 09:28 AM
Oh well!

Tommie Rae
09-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Yep. I've been caught. Went outside to water the flowers wearing a simple t-shirt, skirt, and sandals. Nothing outrageously girly but still, a skirt. I didn't realize that when the contractors left for the day the had locked the front door with the thumb lock, which we never use. So, I am locked out! One of my neighbors (an 80 year-old woman) has a spare key, so I walked over, asked to borrow it, walked back, unlocked my door, walked back over to return the key. I told her that I usually have my keys in the pocket of my jeans but when I changed into the skirt I forgot to take them. She said "Well, you will just have to learn how to wear that skirt."
And that was all well and good. I went back home and went back to work at my computer. A few minutes later the doorbell rings and I look up and see another neighbor. And he sees me so I can't really pretend that I am not at home. Well, by now I figure that I don't really care anymore, so I answer the door. He starts to ask me about borrowing a table, then looks down and points and I say "It's a skirt." He says, "Yes, I see." And I let him borrow the table. I go back to work and a few minutes later the doorbell rings again. I look up, and it is his wife! So I opened the door and said "Are you here for the fashion show?" She said "Yes I am! I want to know what is going on!" So I brought her inside, sat her down, and we had an hour-long discussion about cross-dressing, gender, sexuality, swinging, and a whole bunch of topics. At the end she said that it really didn't matter to her or her husband, I am still a great person and a great friend. She had no idea of course (I mean, who does?) and said they always thought my wife and I were so straight and proper and they were always afraid to tell us that they smoked pot. We don't smoke pot or use any drugs but it doesn't matter to us what people do in their own homes.
So yes, I have been caught by my neighbor, but I don't really care and neither do they. My wife was upset at first when I told her that they had seen me, but when I told her the whole story she ended up laughing. She said that if I am OK with it, and the neighbors don't seem to care, then maybe she had been too harsh and rigid in not trying to accept me for who I am. And that has been the start of a really positive turn in our marriage.

Amanda22
09-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Hey Tommie Rae, just read your account of being caught and I enjoyed it. I'm sure this brought some relief and a sense of expanded freedom. It's a good sign that the neighbor's wife wanted to know more in an open-minded way. That says a lot for her and her husband. The part about "still being a great person and a great friend" makes me cringe a little, though. I hate the widespread perception that wearing the clothing of the opposite gender means we're somehow less than "great" until we have a conversation and prove our "greatness". I hope that makes sense. Sort of like being guilty until proven innocent. You are "great" because you have the courage to water the plants outside in your skirt. No question!

Starling
09-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Mandy, you may be overthinking this. We can't always expect exactly the right formulation of acceptance. A normally cordial neighbor spotted me in my car at 2:30 in the morning, and since then the whole family have been totally cold. I would gladly take less than perfect acceptance over that.

:heehee: Lallie

Miss Lisa
09-15-2010, 01:53 PM
My neighbor was about four meters away from me and said hi which I replied a little too quickly then ducked back down behind the fence and hot tailed it inside. No comments yet from him but will see soon enough how much he saw of me. I would love to be able to water the yard in a skirt but so far have only ventured outdoors in my short denim shorts with the legs rolled up, and of course the necessary undergarments. It makes it hard to do when you are trying to keep the kids from finding out but one day they will be gone and ibwill be free to roam.

luuv2dress
09-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Yes it was about 4 a.m. I was dressed black low cut top, jean skirt and black heels I decided why not go sit on the balcony for a few everybody is sleep right?, well to my surprise as i slide the balcony door open and stick one leg out, my neighbors wife is sitting on their balcony. I quickly ducked back inside and closed the door. Two days later as i'm leaving my apt (our doors share the same stairwell) the wife is leaving their apt, she looks at me smiles and says your heels looked nice on you why didn't you come out and chat for awhile? of course at this time I didn't know what to say and was a lil embarrassed. She has never said anything else about the incident but smiles in a different way when she sees me now. i don't know what to make of it

lingerieLiz
09-17-2010, 12:18 AM
I've been caught several times over the years. Thin drapes, the neighbors enjoyed the show, but I didn't know until I was leaving town.

On another occasion I was moving into a home I had rented. The neighbor guy knocked and walked in as he thought I was still carrying things in and had come to help. There I was standing in full fem dress with nylons, but no wig . We talked and he told me if I came out he would show how to turn on the water and the other buildings I could use. He never said a word about my dress in the several years I lived there.

What I learned over the years is that good neighbors are hard to find and if you are a good neighbor they don't really care.

eluuzion
09-17-2010, 03:26 AM
Not that I am aware of. It is not possible to see me when I am in my backyard (fence). My "backyard" neighbors' houses are on the other side of a ravine/ditch, making viewing difficult. I do have a huge 2nd story sundeck on the back side of my house. But it is wrapped 4' high with sailcloth for privacy. I have sliding glass doors in my office that exit onto the sundeck. I covered both glass doors with tinted heat reducing film which makes it look like a mirror from the outside. I just realized that when it is pitch dark outside and I have lots of lights on inside, you can see inside, but not well.

Given the fact that I just realized that, after 3 years of walking around naked and "dressed", I am sure somebody got "lucky".

Freddy12
09-17-2010, 04:39 AM
I haven't, as far as I know, been caught. It's possible since the neighborhood is small, and when I go out dressed, I can be seen in the car, but I don't think so. It's been said that if you dress and go out, you will be caught. A bit sobering, but I giess it's inevitable. Just think out what you're going to say and do.

Claire Cook
09-17-2010, 06:10 AM
Wouldn't it be wonderful if our neighbors could just accept us and we could stop worrying about it?

G.Grace
09-17-2010, 06:25 AM
I had a close call once. I was at home and was wearing a one-piece swimsuit just for fun when the doorbell rang. I quickly through on a polo-shirt and bluejeans and answered the door. I carried on as usual talking with the neighbor, but I can't help but feel that he suspected something as he was looking at me a little weird the entire time. Perhaps it was just my imagination. lol

PretzelGirl
09-17-2010, 08:07 AM
It all depends on where you put your "caring" level. I have been out on my deck at night and there are three deputies who live behind me. So what? It isn't illegal. Maybe they will remember if they ever pull me over. :heehee:

Out front, I have no homes across the street. Most of my exposure is to one side where my garage is. I have gone out that way to take the trash out and that side is where my driveway is. If the neighbor ever asks, I will tell him. He is a good person and in the medical field, so I don't see a problem. I just don't wander around the yard for various reasons like unknowing family members and friends stopping by.

Nicki S
09-17-2010, 08:16 AM
Yesterday I was out in my front yard, watering my grass. I had on mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow for make-up. My clothes were womens plaid shorts, a tank top, my "d" cup forms and flowered sandels. My nails are pink and white acrylics and toes are painted pink.
So I look across the street and see my neighbor trying to set up her sprinkler and was having troubles. So I grabbed my extra sprinkler and a fresh beer and walked over to help her. She was so happy that I came over to help. She never looked at me funny or said anything. So I can agree with what Clair just wrote. My neighbor accepted me as I was. Sure was a wonderful feeling.

SamanthaS
09-17-2010, 01:10 PM
I wish I were that brave

DonnaT
09-17-2010, 03:33 PM
I don't know if they have or not. I've given them plenty of opportunities.

Last week, taking the trash out one morning while wearing a jean skirt and spaghetti strap top, as I step off the deck and turn towards the cans, I look over and see one of the neighbors on her deck. Don't know if she saw or not.

MichelleL
09-17-2010, 05:51 PM
...my neighbors wife is sitting on their balcony. I quickly ducked back inside and closed the door. Two days later as i'm leaving my apt (our doors share the same stairwell) the wife is leaving their apt, she looks at me smiles and says your heels looked nice on you why didn't you come out and chat for awhile? of course at this time I didn't know what to say and was a lil embarrassed. She has never said anything else about the incident but smiles in a different way when she sees me now. i don't know what to make of it

It sounds to me like you have a new GG friend. Next time, talk to her.

Sharon B.
09-17-2010, 08:11 PM
I have been seen leaving the house dressed as a woman on several times by the woman that lives across the road from me. The last time she saw me she slammed the door hard for me to hear. About 200 hundred feet away.
Then there is another woman that lives next door to me maybe a little farther away has seen me on a number of occasions in the back yard dressed as a woman and a few times have seen me in a woman's one piece swimsuit.
One time I was pulling out of my driveway and she went past and seen me wearing makeup and earrings. Neither one has said anything to me but I'm sure I am the talk of the neighborhood.

Sparkles
09-17-2010, 11:23 PM
All of our neighbors know and are all accepting. We walk our dog through the neighborhood, work in the yard, and other things. Carrie is always dressed. She only wears makeup if we're going out, but she always fixes her hair and a nice outfit approriate to what we are doing. It's nice talking with all the neighbors and the dog walkers with no rejections. They treat us like it's totally normal.

luuv2dress
09-21-2010, 11:30 PM
Michelle you may be right but now i dont know how to bring it back up cause i just may be wrong.. the feeling is crazy

Lacing Hills
09-22-2010, 11:15 AM
I haven't.
However since I live on a building with several floors, I have neighbours beneath and above. Once my wife and kids were abroad and the bellow couple was aware of this. Anyway it didn't kept me from strolling in my +12cm (5") high heels.
Thinking about that now I imagine they probably thought I was having an affair with another woman hahaha

sissybrenda
09-22-2010, 03:39 PM
I usually get a mani and pedi with just clear polish. One day I told the person doing my nails "how about putting color polish on my toe nails." After she laughed a bit and I showed a serious look, she went and got red polish and did them. When I got home I noticed that my garbage pail was full so I took it outside. My neighbor was out and she called me over. We started talking and then she happened to look down and said " are you wearing red nail polish" to which I replied "yep". Her only response was "wow that's cool". I am sure she has seen me dressed up in my backyard but she hasn't said anything to me.

kimdl93
09-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Its happened to me a few times. The first time, w was on my side of the fence in g string, just hoeing the garden - without worrying about my neighbors since they aren't usually home at mid day. My neighbor was in her garden, just the other side of the fence and she called out "Hi Kim!" in a cheerful voice. We chatted through the fence. I didn't think about it immediately, but realized that she might easily have seen what I was (or more accurately wasn't ) wearing through the spaces between the boards. On another occassion this summer, I was wearing my forms, a tank top, a short summer skirt and heels, just sitting on my patio enjoying a pleasant morning. I took a stroll around the pool to look at our plantings and she happened to be home again, said hi and we chatted briefly. She never commented on the way I was dressed - but a few minutes later she came up to the fence (which is too high for either of us to see over) and handed me a bag of fresh veggies. Evidently, she either didn't notice or didnt care what I'm wearing - she was friendly, talkative and generous as always.