PDA

View Full Version : i love playing the gurl, slowly becomeing her too

Jaquilynne
09-16-2010, 06:58 AM
i find myself dressing up more and more often, its not a bad thing just an observation. i know that id like to live as a woman but i feel i lack a certain courage so ive found myself looking for someone who would enjoy making me do it. oh and btw i got new peep toe shoes with a 3 inch heel and a cute white sheer nighty from goodwill yesterday for 8 bucks, YAY!

joannemarie barker
09-16-2010, 07:02 AM
Well your pics look fantastic :)

Diane Elizabeth
09-16-2010, 08:25 AM
I know what you mean about the lack of courage. I, too have thelack of courage to dress in front of my family and those that have known me as a male. I am working on it though. Dressing more androgenous and pushing myself. I would love to just up and move and start over as a woman. (Witness Protection Program) where are you! How would youo want someone to make you dressas a woman? Spank you if you don't? How about I take those new peeptoed shoes away if you don't dress more often? Get crakin'.

Jaquilynne
09-16-2010, 09:44 AM
more like positive pressure and a reward/punishment system. but nothings perfect

kimdl93
09-16-2010, 10:57 AM
jacquilynne, I would focus instead on building your courage and self confidence. If being "made to dress" is a sexual fetish for you - and there's nothing wrong with that - its fine. But acceptance by yourself as well as others is a wonderful thing that can enhance your entire life.

Amanda22
09-16-2010, 12:41 PM
But acceptance by yourself as well as others is a wonderful thing that can enhance your entire life.

Well said. I'm living proof of that. Since I've recently accepted myself and come out to my wife (who accepts my crossdressing), my life has permanently changed. To say it is "better" is a big understatement! Self-accceptance is life-changing. If you are lucky enough to get it from a close loved one, it is mind-blowing!

diannecourtney
09-17-2010, 11:10 PM
I to lack the courage, but I have to tell you that on all occasions my bottom half is always enfemme and the top half is extremely jealous.