PDA

View Full Version : A great day

Being Paige
09-16-2010, 06:18 PM
I just wanted to share on what a great day I had today. I got up this morning a got dressed in a nice jean skirt(not too short) and a nice blouse, did my make up and then head to one of two shopping malls in my city. I arrived at the mall and went into every clothing store there was, I was trying on so many dresses and skirts, tops and shoes. I was the best, I was treated the best by everyone I met in the stores. Some remembered me from the past and were the first to greet me! asking how i have been doing and showing me all the new arrivals. I had so much fun. I ended up buying a cute liitle pink evening dress (on sale of course). I then headed to the second mall and ended up trying on this silver dress, Oh it looked great on me, I couldn't buy it today but I will definately go back soon and hope it is still theree and maybe on sale. The sales lady was great, she even brought me other dresses to try on! Anyway after I left the mall I went to a straight bar/ restaraunt and had a drink, I sat right at the bar. I can't wait to do it again.

tanyalynn51
09-16-2010, 06:56 PM
That's wonderful Paige. I dont know how well you pass, but you sound like the kind of person whose personality goes a long way towards the attitudes they have. I think that is something we all need to remember. Your day is a good example.

MindiB
09-16-2010, 07:31 PM
I would would have to say that is more fun then a human should be aloud. Hope you have many more just like it.

Mindi

kavyaruma
09-16-2010, 09:44 PM
wonderful . glad you made a goodday ...

jessica renee
09-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Wow! Sounds like a great time!