PDA

View Full Version : First Date in a Long Time

ArleneRaquel
09-16-2010, 06:28 PM
As I finish applying my makeup, with the aid of a makeup mirror, I have to admit that I am started to get nervous, this will be my first date ( in house this time ) in at least two months, maybe longer, and the gentlemen, who is a hunk & young at age 46 has not dated me previously. I am a little upset in that my favotrite blonde wig & my most appealling eyewear has been lost in my recent move. He will be here in about a half an hour. :battingeyelashes:

MsJanessa
09-16-2010, 07:24 PM
well good luck and be sure to let us know how it goes darling

Nicole Brown
09-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Hi Arlene,

Stop worrying, just be yourself and have a good time. And most important, remember he is the lucky one to have a date with such a beautiful woman as you....

Alice Torn
09-16-2010, 07:36 PM
I hope it goes well. And always be careful, but have fun. Maybe that nasty neighbor will see you and your date, and see that you are a gal with a guy, if he is capable of thinking clearly, and mind his own business, or your date could give him a talkin to!

ArleneRaquel
09-16-2010, 11:44 PM
MsJanessa - It went very well hon. He was most attentive. :battingeyelashes:

Nicole - What a beautiful statement darlin. :)

Louise - He* did see the gentlemen leave and he did see me in my red babydoll as I kissed the gentlemen on the lips. :D :daydreaming:

I was a blonde tonight, 3in heels (red ) with pinkish VOGUE eyewear and very red lips. :devil:

* " He " being my homophobic neighbor who always seems to be outside smoking. YUCK on smoking !