PDA

View Full Version : If only this skirt could talk

APRIL0401
09-16-2010, 08:26 PM
I purchased this used skirt from a lady on e-bay. It was just a simple black skirt that could be worn with almost anything.

When it arrived in the mail I couldn't wait to try it on. I couldn't wait to see how I looked wearing it; what it felt like while walking, sitting, and standing. It looked great and it felt great. She included a note thanking me and hoped that I would have fun wearing it.

I kind of wished I knew more about the lady who owned the skirt. If only the skirt could talk. Did it look great on her? Did it show off her assets? Did it make her feel sexy? Were other women jealous of her when she wore that skirt? Did men turn and stared when she past by? Did she wear it at work and her co-workers would watch her as she walked around the office? Did she wear it while shopping at the mall? Did she wear it on a date? Did she wear it to the movies? Did her boyfriend put his hand on her leg as they watched the movie? Did she wear it when her friends and her went to a bar? Did she let her sister or girlfriend borrow it? Did it ride up her sexy legs while driving? Did she wear it when shopping at the grocery store? Did she wear it at Barnes & Noble or at Starbucks? If only I knew.

With my luck she wore it once, gained a lot of weight and couldn't wear it again.

Just think of the stories that skirt could tell its new owner when I finally decide to get rid of it.

AllieSF
09-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Cute skirt. Yes that would wonderful if we could re-live a bit of the special outings that some of our new "used" clothes have experienced in their other life. Even cooler would be to have their story of being worn with us transmitted back to the original owner. A kind of clothes re-incarnation! I like that idea!

Sophie86
09-16-2010, 10:38 PM
If my skirt could talk, I'd have to shoot it. :heehee:

Kelly Blaine
09-16-2010, 11:11 PM
If my skirt could talk, I'd have to shoot it

And bury it.

Phyliss
09-17-2010, 03:26 AM
April, this question sounds like it has the making of a wonderful story to be posted in The Writers Section. Something with a title like "My Skirt's Story"

If you have any sort of literary skill it'd be a fun exercise.

As for stories some of my skirts could tell, well,....

erickka
09-17-2010, 05:41 AM
This one is certainly a "food for thought" thing!

deebra
09-17-2010, 08:14 AM
Well one kinda cool thought that most of us are probially thinking is it started out with a vag. in panties under it and now it's being worn with a pen. in panties under it.

Nicole Erin
09-17-2010, 08:16 AM
If my skirt could talk, I'd have to shoot it. :heehee:
If my skirt could talk, it would be saying "Erin, put me down!"

Frédérique
09-17-2010, 08:31 AM
Just think of the stories that skirt could tell its new owner when I finally decide to get rid of it.

I wonder what the skirt thinks about being worn by a crossdresser? These things cross through my mind, since I empathize with inanimate objects in a completely irrational way. I can’t tell if my own skirts, many of them eBay purchases, are happy or sad, but they certainly are well-cared for as fetish objects…:battingeyelashes:

JulieC
09-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Something with a title like "My Skirt's Story"

"My Skirt's in Therapy"

:)

Not saying anything bad about the OP, just imagining life from the perspective of a skirt. Made in Thailand, spent months in a ship, weeks in a warehouse, another month on the racks at the store, bought by a woman, worn five times including once being matched with a god-awful pair of jeans, slept on by a cat, sent to Goodwill, spent a few months there, bought by another woman, worn a dozen times by her and twice by her son, ...

and on the story goes :)

7sisters
09-17-2010, 12:26 PM
April, Julie, I love your imagination. As a dedicated buyer of thrift clothes, I often wonder about my clothes history and the people who owned them, before I did.

t-girlxsophie
09-17-2010, 02:42 PM
A few of my skirts,lowcut tops etc would have to sign the Official Secrets Act:heehee:

Leslie Langford
09-17-2010, 03:04 PM
I wonder what the skirt thinks about being worn by a crossdresser? These things cross through my mind, since I empathize with inanimate objects in a completely irrational way. I can’t tell if my own skirts, many of them eBay purchases, are happy or sad, but they certainly are well-cared for as fetish objects…:battingeyelashes:

Yes, and more to the point - did the GG previous owner know that her skirt was being sold to a crossdresser and who-knows-what new adventures it would now embark on? And if so, would she be cool with that, or creeped out by it?

Sophie86
09-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Made in Thailand, spent months in a ship, weeks in a warehouse, another month on the racks at the store, bought by a woman, worn five times including once being matched with a god-awful pair of jeans, slept on by a cat, sent to Goodwill, spent a few months there, bought by another woman, worn a dozen times by her and twice by her son, ...

and on the story goes :)

Kind of a cross between Black Beauty and the Red Violin... :heehee:

*cough* and Old Yeller.

JulieC
09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Kind of a cross between Black Beauty and the Red Violin... :heehee:

*cough* and Old Yeller.

You owe me a keyboard :)

(I'll take a skirt that's in therapy for payment ;) )

dorylinn
09-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Old Yeller.

I only have one yeller skirt......

If it don't shut up soon, the whole world will know my secrets :eek: