PDA

View Full Version : A Plan Comes Together......Serendipidy

Jodygurl
09-16-2010, 10:45 PM
I sitin' here thinkin' this just didn't happen. Not "this didn't happen"; "this JUST didn't happen".

I'd arranged to meet up w/ another member here after he got off work at a local "friendly" bar. Since I had some extra time I thought I'd check on the Nordstrom "off the rack" place that was opening today and it was on the way to the meet up. The lot was jammed and there were lines into the store. Well, no thanks! Later!

But, I remembered a little place called Back On The Rack that was just down the street and was pleasantly surprised, found a great blue grey skirt and off white blouse that were perfect and cheap.

Met my friend and we had some great converation going when she noticed a great looking blond come in who appeared to be looking around for some one in particular. She came up to the bar to order right next to us and my friend asked if he could buy her a drink. Given the kind of clientelle I wasn't sure (she'd done an outstanding job of hiding the adamsapple) but she smiled sweetly and said "Of course". Frankly I still wasn't sure but she sat down and the conversation got started and as it turns out she's the gal who is trying to start the local "meet up" group here that Michelle had told me to contact.

I've been trying to connect w/ her all week! Is that "ask and you shall recieve" or just serenipity?

Were all planning to meet up again this weekend if at all possible at MAC for a make over I need and so does my friend (he's on here but I'm reluctant to put some one else's name out there as I'm sure you understand).

Now, is that just the coolist evening or what? :D I gotta believe that it did happen, it didn't JUST happen.

Think I'll buy a lottery ticket. Well all go on a Carribian vacation, and buy lot of clothes!

Persephone
09-17-2010, 12:34 AM
That's really cool, Jody! Sounds like you have the beginnings of a gurl group!