PDA

View Full Version : day off

deeboy48
09-17-2010, 06:40 AM
what do you do when you have the day off and it rains, i sit around in bra and pantys and tshirt and relax

tab1976
09-17-2010, 07:12 AM
Well i have off this sat and my wife is gone but she left me a list of stuff to do so i can wear my pantys what else should i put on i have bras and pantyhose and shirt that are my i love to wear her makeup and make it a day i am full dress . What do you think.

Joanne108
09-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Well i have off this sat and my wife is gone but she left me a list of stuff to do so i can wear my pantys what else should i put on i have bras and pantyhose and shirt that are my i love to wear her makeup and make it a day i am full dress . What do you think.

Well dress up by all means! I always find it fun to do house work while dressed!

tab1976
09-17-2010, 07:37 AM
Ok what do you think i should wear.

deebra
09-17-2010, 08:07 AM
The inclimate weather has given you a great opportunity to go out in public "conciled". Put on some girl jeans, a bra thats filled, some low heel shoes, a feminine blouse and a jacket over the boobs to get you to the car if it's not in the garage, then go for a ride. Take the jacket off in the car and enjoy. With the rain and drizzle no one will notice and it'll definately ratchet-up your day. If you're afraid; take some male shoes to change into. Be prepared for the excitement and electricity that will run through you. Bet you can't wait for the next rainy day. Now do it.

tricia_uktv
09-17-2010, 08:57 AM
I reach for my brolly and go out. Its far more fun than being trapped inside! And it doesn't rain in shopping centres.

ColletteCD
09-17-2010, 10:03 AM
I had the past Monday off, so I spent the day doing the housework that was needed after being off on vacation for 10 days. Loads of laundry, and just general cleaning. I got to do this while dressed in my Miss Muffett costume, all dolled up. The wife came home for lunch and was glad to see that the laundry pile was diminishing, and that I was enjoying doing it. I'll take a day off like that, any day!