PDA

View Full Version : Free(er) but Frustrated

Helen_Highwater
09-17-2010, 08:34 AM
I won’t bore you with all the details but for the last week I’ve had much more opportunity to dress. By sheer good luck both the neighbours on either side have also been away. This has given me, a closet dresser, the opportunity to get some “outside time”.
Part of the garden is screened from the other neighbours so I can spend time in the fresh air enjoying the sun and breeze. I know it’s not as adventurous as many but we all live with some constraints. That’s the free part.
The frustration is while I wouldn’t miss this chance, apart from short walks and sitting on the bench, that’s all that I can do.
It has spurred me on to make myself more passable, loose weight, practice makeup whenever the opportunity arises, the target being a week’s away alone time next year to venture into the big wide world.

Gerrijerry
09-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Just enjoy what ever you do. Inside or out.

tricia_uktv
09-17-2010, 09:02 AM
I'm not sure why you are worried what the neighbours will think?

Daenna Paz
09-17-2010, 09:18 AM
I know it’s not as adventurous as many but we all live with some constraints.

All in good time ... :daydreaming:

It has spurred me on to make myself more passable, loose weight, practice makeup whenever the opportunity arises, the target being a week’s away alone time next year to venture into the big wide world.

These are all worthy aspirations, but don't forget to enjoy the journey ... I'm not sure that there is any destination! :eek:

As I'm sure others will say, don't forget to enjoy where you are at ... ;^)

Helen_Highwater
09-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Tricia poses the question about being worried about what the neighbours think. I suppose it's because I live on a small road where everyone knows each other and there's a good community spirit of which i'm part and I don't want to jeopardize that as I know some are not the sort of people who are open minded enough to show acceptance. There's also the question of being in the closet; I don't want to run the risk of one of them saying to my wife,"That was a nice skirt you're husband had on yesterday" in the belief that she knows.
Being a closet CD has it's risks but there's calculated risk and being plain stupid.
I admire all the members here who have found the strength of spirit and purpose to boldly go. I'm still finding my way.

Kelly Blaine
09-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Helen,
Enjoy your time. This is an experience which will probably remember.

AllieSF
09-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Yes, definitely enjoy your free time and take the opportunities as they come. I totally support your need for privacy. I know all my neighbors too, and even though I go out all the time into the city, the last people I want to know about me are my neighbors.