PDA

View Full Version : Pink Fog

Terry V
09-17-2010, 11:09 AM
I was wondering if I am the only one or are there others that feel the same? This time of year I become much more interested in all of my lovely things such as my lingerie, dresses, shoes, make up, and jewelry and this happens every year around this time. I love all of those things all year long but it becomes so much more than that around this time. Am I the only one or are there others that see this in their lives?

Debra Russell
09-17-2010, 11:15 AM
I think the pink fog follows me around like a stalker - if I am not aware it attacks. I love my femm things all year long, for me sometimes more in the spring time when new summer styles come out..... Debra

Barbara Jo
09-17-2010, 11:38 AM
I also find this to be true.

Personally, I attribute it to (at least in part) the weather changing with lower humidity, etc and less time spent out doors.

Sarah Doepner
09-17-2010, 12:20 PM
The heat and longer hours of sunshine seem to make the pink fog retreat back into the air conditioned comfort of the house, where it is fairly strong year round. However, when the weather moderates that sneaky pink beast spreads out, oozes under the door and through the windows where it can attack more often in more places. It's always there, just conserving it's energy.

MelodyS.
09-17-2010, 12:31 PM
I also find that this time of year the pink fog starts to take me over. For me it has alot to do with the weather starting to cool down and spending less time outside with my friends. I have also always been a fan of fall fashions, as well as a fan of being able to get all the short summer skirts on clearance this time of year. :)

Sophie86
09-17-2010, 03:32 PM
I just love this time of year. I'm more of a cold weather person, and I find the FL heat & humidity oppressive. Fall/Winter/Spring = holidays, hiking, & camping. Also, I live near a college town, so there's always more going on during the school year with plays and such.

But yeah, this year in particular with the things that have been happening in my life, I feel the pink fog coming on. :)

LitaKelley
09-17-2010, 05:20 PM
I think I've been stuck in a pink fog since the day I come out.

DeniseNJ
09-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Oh yes the pink fog does exsist. I 2 feel it's effect right after labor day on thru March. Be careful it will turn you into a sissy real quick. :heehee:

Lucy_Bella
09-17-2010, 07:35 PM
I think PINK FOG has been working overtime on me the past few months...grrrrrrrr... Love this time of year, the clothing feels so much better than in the summer heat here in the desert..

Kathryn Martin
09-17-2010, 08:18 PM
I am starting to think I've gotten past the pink fog and reached bright pink sunshine:D.

I am slowly acquiring a very lovely wardrobe with lots of pieces that I can combine into great outfits. My hair has grown out quite a bit and I am getting close to being able to have an age appropriate styling done with my own hair.

What's missing now are some dresses a suit and dress pants. But as I said in my blog (http://kathryn-martin.blogspot.com/) first we take Boston and then we take Provincetown.

Kathryn

Sparkles
09-17-2010, 11:45 PM
I'm knew here, not sure about the pink fog. My CD'er gets depressed during the fall/winter season because of his height and long body torso we really need help to make her not just passable but pretty during these months.

Kate Simmons
09-18-2010, 04:35 AM
Evidently some folks need an excuse. The "pink fog" is as good as any, I guess.:)

Sweeterica
09-18-2010, 04:42 AM
I feel the same, i think its the change of seasons, im more likely to fully dress now rather than other times of the year.

Tina B.
09-18-2010, 08:23 AM
Change of seasons, change of wardrobe, and the fog sets in, spring, summer, fall and winter, it all works for me. But then we never have hot weather here, so dressing is comfortable all year around.
Oh, a change of light also works that way for me, you know, day into night, and night into day, I guess Denise is right, it doesn't take much of an excuse for me.

MichelleL
09-18-2010, 09:11 AM
I don't find that the season or weather affect my desire to purchase or were pretty things. They only affect which pretty things work well.

JenniferLynn0370
09-19-2010, 08:54 PM
I'm with Michelle; I am always looking for something pretty to wear. The season only dictates what style!

Jaclyn NM
09-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Actually, I've been in a pink fog for more than two years, and I'm still loving it.