PDA

View Full Version : How Many of you ladies like to sleep on satin sheets?

Lisa
09-03-2005, 12:20 AM
I had been wanting a pair of satin sheets for along time but couldnt afford to pay the high price for them! But i got lucky and found some for 18.00 So i just had to buy them,and i really like them alot the satin just feels so good against my nude body. But you have got to be carefull couse you will slide off they are very slipery. LOL but i love the way they feel, just wonering if anyone else feels the same way? :)

Angela
09-03-2005, 12:21 AM
where can u get satin sheets from and how much would they run 4 :)

jessbcuzz
09-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Oh, yes, black ones. Would like to find a other set somwhere cheap. Nothing like sating sheets and some very naughty sleepwear!

triciaannmarie
09-03-2005, 12:54 AM
Yes satin sheets are great.
Where do you buy them?
Go to New York
Take the satin island ferry
to Bed Bath and Way Beyond

tricia :D :D :D :D

jessbcuzz
09-03-2005, 01:32 AM
or ebay!

Krystal Lee
09-04-2005, 09:16 AM
Lisa,
I love sleeping on satin sheets and have spoiled myself now. When I have to sleep on cotton it's yucky. LOL

Over the years I watch to clearance sections and buy satin sheets on sale.
It's kind of like slipping into giant lingerie every night. What a lovely feeling.
Combine that with a nice nighty and HEAVEN!!!

Glad you found the decadance to your liking.

Hugs Krystal.

Dragster
09-04-2005, 07:49 PM
I got a set on Ebay too Lisa. They were the cheaper type, not the high quality satin, but still feel great, especially if I'm wearing stockings and a satin nightie or PJs!

Tony

Bernadina
09-04-2005, 09:32 PM
I had been wanting a pair of satin sheets for along time but couldnt afford to pay the high price for them! But i got lucky and found some for 18.00 So i just had to buy them,and i really like them alot the satin just feels so good against my nude body. But you have got to be carefull couse you will slide off they are very slipery. LOL but i love the way they feel, just wonering if anyone else feels the same way? :)

I didn't know there was any other kind of sheets.

Currently have sets in burgandy, green and a purply colour. The black ones are just a bit too worn and have just been set a side to be given away.

Sweet Jeanette
09-04-2005, 11:23 PM
I would, if I could afford them! :eek:

Vampkittii
09-05-2005, 01:35 AM
what can i say we both love our many sets of satin sheets, best thing ever.
Vampkittii :thumbsup:

Stormgirl
09-05-2005, 02:33 AM
I hope to have the oppertunity to sleep in satin sheets one day.

Vallari
09-05-2005, 05:19 AM
I have some red satin sheets and pillow cases from Victoria Secret. It came up to about $127 but is worth it! I'm still saving up for a bed spread there that I really want. :)

heatherCD8772
09-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Satin sheets are the best I love them. It took me a while to find some that I could afford but I dont regret finally getting them. THe feeling is just amazing!