PDA

View Full Version : OUCH!!! How do you sit down when tucked?

LitaKelley
09-18-2010, 10:09 PM
I consider tucking to be uncomfortable, so have been avoiding doing so, but today, I just HAD to see myself in this tight little mini, which of course a bulge is very apparent, so, I tucked and put on tight shapewear over it, etc so everything was smooth and flat, etc and now the mini looks fantastic with no hint of male parts whatsoever, but OUCH... how do I sit down without breaking my :eek::eek:

Kathryn Martin
09-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Why are you afraid of breaking them?:battingeyelashes:

juno
09-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Most people tuck the testes up into the inguinal canals, a pocket along the path of the spermatic cord. I prefer not to tuck at all, but just use some firm gaff-like shapewear that keeps everything pressed down enough that is not that different from a female mound.

LitaKelley
09-18-2010, 11:06 PM

Actually, it's not the parts in the pockets, it's the other part, because sitting down, I literally sat ON it and squashed it and OUCH.

Nicole Erin
09-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this is funny? :D

Stephenie S
09-18-2010, 11:18 PM
You just don't tuck, hon. It's totally unnecessary, a real bother in the lady's room, and might just be dangerous (as you seem to be finding out). Actually, there is probably little likelihood of doing yourself any permanent harm, but why bother?

I suspect that a lot of the appeal of "tucking" has to do with the sexual excitement of tight binding, but to each his own.

Stephie

No, you're not the only one.

Kathryn Martin
09-18-2010, 11:21 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this is funny? :DNope, especially since a torn ligament is very painful and needs surgical intervention:D but I say ligaments shmigaments what do we care about broken penises if:yrtw:

AllieSF
09-18-2010, 11:46 PM
Actually, Stephanie if you wear a tight skirt, slacks, shorts or dress some people need to tuck to hide the male package. Otherwise, there is an obvious and very telling bulge which takes away form the overall look of the garment. You may not care how you present yourself in that area, or may be blessed, or cursed depending on the point of view, of having a smaller package that really does not need to be tucked, or at least maybe a minimal tuck. I fall into this latter group. However, there are still some bottoms that require a more careful tuck by me. With all the additional shape wear that I use, the added inconvenience in the Lady's Room is really not that great. I have never used tape or gaffs to tuck. As for the potential danger of tucking, from what I have read that is a very minimal risk. Tucking for excitement may be enjoyed by some people, but not for me, nor any of the other ladies that I have talked to. as you say, to each their own. I prefer to present myself as best possible when dressed and that includes tucking when obviously necessary.

In answer to the Original Poster, maybe you have tucked in a way that puts things in a position to be squished and hurt when sitting. I have only had that happen to me on rare occasions and with a little readjustment in the Lady's Room, I have been able to avoid the discomfort and pain.

Loni
09-18-2010, 11:49 PM
i am not very limber. but when tucked right there is no problems and i can even cross my legs a bit tighter.
no problem even after some hrs of it out of the way. bathroom is no problem. i do not tape, just use tight under garments.

Elizabeth Ann
09-19-2010, 01:04 AM
I also tuck with no problems. When it is done correctly, it is quite comfortable and does not limit motion or position. and I very much like the looks. I will even tuck sometimes when the panties I am wearing don't have enough material in front and I, err, spill through the leg holes. In those cases, a little mechanical help is needed, though I am not a fan of tape at all.

Liz

Lucy_Bella
09-19-2010, 01:44 AM
Carefully, try not and sit on em !! adjust till they relax first then slowly sit down ..The boys will fight at first then for falling on deaf ears will give up in time

Josey
09-19-2010, 02:43 AM
Fortunate for me, tight briefs do the task. On other occasions were panties are worn, those that do not offer enough fabric to keep me in, I avoid them.

Kate Simmons
09-19-2010, 03:46 AM
Once again there is no "rule" or "law" that says you have to "tuck" when en femme. It's a personal choice. Some just cannot accept the fact they they are still men after they dress and need to be a flawless "queen". Go figure! For myself if it amounts to more work and pain than fun, it's not worth doing.:)

Lucy_Bella
09-19-2010, 04:12 AM
No ....Not true ...It is simply painless and doesn't come as a have to do preferance .. If the fetish is the clothing don't Tuck but some of us perfer the full effect of the sex we are emulating and the buldge pending size just gets in the way of doing that. I get no sexual sensation out of doing it , that went away during puberty .. No damage is done if trained well and done regularly the soreness goes away to where it actually becomes un noticed and livable.. So if it's not use to being put away ,,Yes it will be sore and uncomfortable, but once trained little or no pain and absolutly not a hastle .. BTW it doesn't reduce size or shape either .. I am average size so the large buldge is more of a pain to keep into something that is not designed for it to exisit ..

Some studies have shown that sexual hormones are effected by "Tucking" You actually recieve more female hormones because of this so while doing the wild thing you last much longer..

Kate Simmons
09-19-2010, 05:03 AM
Well the "pain" I was referring to was mostly about going to the restroom and being active. Bad enough it takes 5 minutes en femme vs 90 seconds en homme. I think it's okay if you sit there like a fashion plate all night and don't do anything. Sooner or later it's going to become more of a nusiance though, especially if you are an active person.

suzy1
09-19-2010, 05:06 AM
I also have found a gaff works fine.
Thanks for putting me off my late Sunday morning breakfast by the way.

Have fun, SUZY

Lucy_Bella
09-19-2010, 05:33 AM
Well the "pain" I was referring to was mostly about going to the restroom and being active. Bad enough it takes 5 minutes en femme vs 90 seconds en homme. I think it's okay if you sit there like a fashion plate all night and don't do anything. Sooner or later it's going to become more of a nusiance though, especially if you are an active person.

I'll agree to disagree on that..Each their own and for someone who doesn't do it how would you know....? Bathroom is a cinch just sit down for one no need to pull it back into place to stand , for two ... It is actually eaiser to go that way while in Femme..

I am sure others go out I'll admit I don't but when I do I will for sure put the boys away. It to me is kinda sick to see the buldge under a pretty dress .. :brolleyes:. So like I said to each their own I perfer the way I do it , you perfer the way you do it and good for you:)..

Phyliss
09-19-2010, 06:38 AM
Lita, if you think sitting is uncomfortable, try riding a bicycle fully "tucked" ...:eek:

Takes lots of practice to NOT cry.

Angie G
09-19-2010, 09:36 AM
I tried tucking once and the tape hurt like hell taking it off. I just wear form fitting panties fold it down and that works for me.:hugs:
Angie

spandexgirl188
09-19-2010, 09:44 AM
Hi,

I have been asking questions on this forum about tucking for quite a while. Even got in trouble sometimes when i was a newbie because i didnt read the rules properly. If you do a search for my posts you'll see what i mean. Anyway, from experience, when tucking is done correctly you dont need to worry "about breaking them" as you put it. It is quite comfortable depending on the type of underwear you choose. Stephanie is also right, you dont need to tuck all the time, its a matter of personal choice. Just do it correctly if you choose to tuck and it will be fine. I can actually cross my legs quite well when tucked and have gone over 8 hours tucked. hope it helps

Jessica.

DianneW
09-19-2010, 10:22 AM

I'm with you, very funny, never had a problem tucking

bianca66
09-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Usually, I only tuck when wearing tight jeans (or going to be running around in a bikini/panties)...If the boys are up in the pelvic cavity then there should be no problems...Found an article that directed me to paper masking tape (good for wearing jeans). It works just as well as medical tape and is easier to take off and less expensive overall...

Stephenie S
09-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Well guys, For those who just have to tuck for whatever reason, there are TONS of informational posts in the Tucking sticky-thread, including my own.

For those of you who wish to dress in crotch revealing clothing, I suppose you might think it essential to tuck. But listen, most natal women don't dress that way. You don't have wear that stuff either. MOST clothing worn by MOST women reveals very little in the crotch area.

If you are depending on your tuck to "pass", then you aren't gonna "pass" anyway. Most people just don't examine other people's crotch areas. If you do, you are inviting an arrest for harassment, or a punch in the nose.

I am not trying to say you can't "tuck". Go ahead. I'm just trying to teach you that it's not ever a necessity. You don't ever HAVE to do it. And I'm speaking from experience, dears. Years of it. More than 30+ years of experience.

Here, listen. If you are trying to tuck and having a hard time of it (don't even go there), try this technique. It's quite comfy because you don't put ANYthing in your crotch. Pull on a firm control pantie in an appropriate size up to your knees. Use your right hand to tuck those guys up and in. Then pull the pantie up with your left hand, still holding yourself in with your right. When you get the pantie up high enough, transfer your "holding" hand to your left hand OUTSIDE of the pantie, pull your penis UP in front and adjust the pantie with both hands as you would normally. There you are. Done. The boys are all up where they should go, the tummy flattening panel on the pantie will smooth out your tummy area and hide your penis quite nicely. And here's the real bonus. There is NOTHING in your crotch. Your pants will fit the way they should, right up into your crotch. You will have a small, smooth tummy bulge. Look around you. Tell me how many women you see with little tummy bulges. This is EASY to do and can be accomplished in seconds when you get used to it, making using the lady's room a snap. You can sit any way you want in perfect comfort, cross your legs or what ever, and should someone brush up against you (a la Crocodile Dundee), they will find absolutely nothing in your crotch.

This is a good "tuck" if you feel the need to do it. My point is only that you don't HAVE to do it. This will contain even a large sized member. If you are fortunate enough to have a smaller one, all the better.

JMHO,:)

S

kayegirl
09-19-2010, 12:14 PM
I have to agree with Stephenie S. completely. And using the technique described, I can not only wear my lycra cycling shorts and leggings, en femme, but also actually ride my bicycle comfortably and for the day.

docrobbysherry
09-19-2010, 12:38 PM
I tuck virtually every time I dress. Most of my outfits r tite fitting and bulges down THERE just aren't FEM looking!:heehee:
I tuck using 2 or 3 tite panties to hold everything in place. :)
However, by the 3rd day and nite at the SCC, the tip of Big Willy was getting pretty sore!:sad:
So, I tucked him IN FRONT! And, all better!:)

I LOVE crossing my legs titely tucked! Especially when wearing pants, or a leotard, etc. Everything looks so SMOOTH AND FLAT down there! TOTALLY FEM!:D

I also tuck with no problems. When it is done correctly, it is quite comfortable and does not limit motion or position. and I very much like the looks. I will even tuck sometimes when the panties I am wearing don't have enough material in front and I, err, spill through the leg holes. In those cases, a little mechanical help is needed, though I am not a fan of tape at all.
Liz

Liz, simply wear your panties backwards!:brolleyes:
That's the way I've ALWAYS worn mine! The boys NEVER get a chance to escape that way!:thumbsup:

sandra-leigh
09-19-2010, 12:48 PM
I have never tucked, but yesterday I found some clothes that were just too obvious to wear as-is. They were Wonder Bras' denim-style tights. Cheap poly-spandex ones in which the pockets and fly are very obviously just printed on. I tried them on and there was simply no possible question about there being non-female parts there. :(

The Hue jeggings and (now) cords leggings I can wear as pants at work without drawing attention, but I think the Wonder Bra version would draw attention to anyone unless the too-obvious print was hidden by a skirt or dress.

t-girlxsophie
09-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Just the mere thought of tucking my bits up inside me is making me crosseyed lol,I know if I tried that,I would be the one that gets them stuck up their,try explaining that at Casualty.Although a bulge is unseemly,I just stick it between my legs and hope for the best:D

GirlieAmanda
09-19-2010, 12:59 PM
I love to tuck. I love to be fully womanly. It has pinched a little only when I laid on my stomach to tan once. Otherwise, I love the feeling and look of the superflat area. I like the feeling of being binded there I have to admit too. It doesn't hurt. I enjoy it. I even forget about it after a while. Maybe you need to bind it a little more. I saw a video on YouTube about it. I have even heard but never tried a way to be able to pee without de-taping. There is no better feeling than to put on a pair of tight jeans over a superflat crotch. So hot feeling and looking. I am just a bit of a perfectionist. If I do it, I like to do it right and to the fullest. However If I could live my dream of being a girl all the time, I would probably have to do a "comfy tuck" most of the time or none to sleep. I have never tried a gaff. I would love to try one. I have seen some that look like sexy panties. I hope this helps you a bit.

tall sam
09-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Tend to agree with Amanda - I only feel complete when tucked neatly away and the area is flat. I have also gone to the extreme on occasions to use a liquid latex or even an acrylic filler to smooth over the tape and then colour match it to the skin - you end up looking almost totally female down there (happy to give futher details on private mail if you want).

But, to answer the question of "ouch". It might be a bit firm and hard when it first gets put away as its all a bit "exciting". But after a while it usually relaxes. The trick is once relaxed, tuck it a bit tighter (or tape it a bit tighter) and in that way I have found that it stays soft.

There was also a comment in the tucking post where someone mentioned that the "boys" actually get a bit smaller when tucked as you are basically squeezing some of the blood out of them (ie the opposite of swelling). They say that its only short term and they enlarge again when set free - I have noticed the and tend to agree. Dont know of any other risks but have on one occasion got a small amount of blood in the spe-------rm afterwards. Although this could have been a result of a knock I got a few days earlier (probably not to clever tucking too soon after an incident).

So, tuck away if it suites, suffer some pain if you can tolerate it - each on to themselves, but all together as men who like being girls!

Sammy

Kiera79
09-19-2010, 03:38 PM

No as do i . Lita are you aroused while dressed? If so it is naturally going to hurt cause you trying to keep something bent that wants to be straight. LMAO!!!

To me here is tha thing with tucking. I have been doing it now for 9 mths and love it. I mean i can walk around in male boxers and keep tha package where it needs to be. At first it was hard to do as I had to concentrate to do it. Now it is second nature to me and I love the feeling of them thangs being out of my way. To each their own but when I'm dressed they are out of the way and my mound is fantastic.

Michelle James
09-19-2010, 05:02 PM

kathryn honey I love the way you think. I'm right there with ya

Cheryl T
09-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Either you are "oversized" or doing it wrong. I've been tucking daily for over 5 years and now I feel uncomfortable when I don't, like in a male swimsuit.