PDA

View Full Version : What to do while the SO is away ?

Terri Semes
09-19-2010, 10:58 AM
My SO will be taking a trip in a few weeks and I intend to do some girlie things while she is away as I will have the house all to myself .
I plan to go out and stock up on makeup and get some new girlie clothes. The anticipation is overwhelming.
Do any of you girls get excited like me when these opportunities arise ?

BRANDYJ
09-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Unfortunately, I do the opposite! Right now my SO is away and has been for over a year. Long story, but when she is not living with me, my desire to dress diminishes instead of that feeling of Oh good, 'some alone time', that I know most would feel. Over the years I have always been that way. It's like I need her close to feel even a stronger need to dress. Must be her feminine hormones in the air triggers my compulsion to dress. Go figure.

MichelleL
09-19-2010, 11:20 AM
My SO will be taking a trip in a few weeks and I intend to do some girlie things while she is away as I will have the house all to myself .
I plan to go out and stock up on makeup and get some new girlie clothes. The anticipation is overwhelming.
Do any of you girls get excited like me when these opportunities arise ?

I know exactly what you mean. I think it stems from the fact (at least in my case) that my SO is not very accepting of me being a CD. Because of that, I really tone it down when she is home but when she is away, Look Out! It's time to experiment and play! If she enjoyed playing dress-up with me, things would be different.

When the cat's away...

sfwarbonnet
09-20-2010, 10:34 AM
I wear her bras with my panties, pantyhose, and slip when she's at work. Hope I don't forget to take the bta off. Wish I could wear it full-time. Perhaps a bra slip or a body briefer would provide an excuse. Although B cup bras are OK, they are too big in briefers and slips. And B is usually the smallest cup size available.

Sophie86
09-20-2010, 11:08 AM
For me it's the children that present a problem. We haven't told them yet, and even if they knew I'd be circumspect about dressing around them, so I have to wait for those times when I can get them both out of the house at the same time. Right now that happens for only 3-4 hours at a time, twice per month. I count the minutes in between. :)

Alice B
09-20-2010, 11:43 AM
In two weeks my wife will go out of the country for three weeks. She accepts my dressing and knows I am free to dress as much as I want while she is gone. So, what will I do? Not much more than I already do. I will dress more at home and go to bed every night as Alice. But my days are not going to be much more than they already are. Some SCUBA Diving, lots of golf, etc. I will get out on Friday and Saturday evenings and would like to do some shopping. But, not ready to do that dressed.

Karren H
09-20-2010, 03:19 PM
Oh hell yes... I'd love for my wife to go somewhere for a week... And take her mother with her... And the son... And the cat... Ok the cat can stay... Just the thought of all that free time would drive me crazy.... I probably take a few extra days off work... And maybe buy a few new things I could really use... Omg.. I don't know if I could withstand playing that much ice hockey in a week... But I'd try my best.. And if I had any time left over between games... And if I could still walk... I might dress up... :).

Bernadina
09-20-2010, 03:23 PM
I think I'm with the "she's there I dress" crowd. Not so much fun when she's not there to help and advise and go out together.

However, if she's not there and I dress, I get to do girly things like vacuum, laundry, clean, etc.

SometimesKathryn
09-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Absolutely! Go shopping..........(gotta LOVE a good sale), maybe find some friends and go out???????????

Kathryn Martin
09-20-2010, 05:55 PM
I would like sit around and mope because I miss her:cry:

(oh my God, like, I can't believe I just said that, I am, like, turning into a 14 year old girl, like:D)

Nicole Brown
09-20-2010, 06:51 PM
My wife usually goes away several times a year for at least a week to visit family on the west coast. From the moment I get home from dropping her off at the airport until the moment I must go pick her up I live full time as Nicole. The freedom of being able to be ones self, to dress properly at all times, to have long pretty hair and to wear your makeup is heaven to me. While she is away I go to sleep as Nicole, wake up as Nicole and just live life to the fullest as her. To be in soft silky material all of the time and to smell as lovely as the wonderful perfume you are wearing sends chills up and down my spine.

All I wish for is that she would go away more often, well either that or just deciding to move out and live my life as Nicole full time...

Helen_Highwater
09-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Excited? not 'arf. The chance to take time in dressing having put on makeup. Experiment with different outfit combinations. Make lunch, tidy up, spend time on the forum. Just do the normal things but as Helen. I've taken the opportunity to experiment with a female voice, how successful was that I'll never know as there's no-one to judge but it's fun to try.

Miss Lisa
09-21-2010, 03:25 AM
My wife has been away for the past week but due to kids and work the best I could do was drive to work enfemme and change quickly when I got there and then my usual go to bed as Lisa. I think the only difference was that I wore my bra a little more often than I usually would when she was here. Oh well only 16....... Or will that be 21........ Or god help me 24 years before we will be kid free and I can dress as I please once the kids are all gone. That should give my wife more than enough time to accept my cding more than she does now :/