PDA

View Full Version : I chickened out

Miss Lisa
09-19-2010, 03:38 PM
I had an early start thismorning. Knowing i was going to be at the job on my own I thought I would go enfemme, do the job and get out so drove to the job, knickers, bra, skirt and high heels. Pulled up to the job which just happens to be next door to a police station and prepared to exit the truck to let myself into the building. Just as I was about to get out a door on the police station opened and a sergant came out to have a cigarette. Well I quickly closed my door again and proceeded to light up my own. He stood there watching me the whole time through the windscreen and I got spooked so slipped into my work pants and boots and bolted inside. Arrrggggghhhhhh I had the perfect opportunity to not only go out for my first time but actually work enfemme also. A dissapointing morning. Has anyone gone to work enfemme where they usually wouldn't and where you caught out or did you chicken out like me? Would love to hear other peoples experiences on this.

Lisa XXX

Persephone
09-19-2010, 03:49 PM
While I don't have the experience of going to an existing job en femme, I did work en femme as a secretary for a couple of weeks while I on holiday from a regular job. And I have thought about getting a job, particularly a seasonal retail job, en femme, but that would cut into my leisure time!

But I understand how easy it is to get spooked, particularly at first. It is only necessary to take bold steps when you feel driven to do so. It isn't being "chicken" to retreat, it is you telling yourself that it isn't something you are really prepared to do. I believe your CD'ing should be something comfortable.

Cristi
09-19-2010, 04:32 PM
I do have to go into work a lot during evenings and weekends when there is nobody else around, and would love to dress while there. BUT the building has a few dozen security cameras around and in it. I know they record 24/7 but I don't know how often they are reviewed. I do think the security dept. looks at them every time somebody disables the alarms after hours to see who came into the building. :(
I guess I could dress just while in my office itself, but I'd have to change back to drab whenever I needed to step out into the hallway, one of the cameras is only a few steps away.
Yes, all the cameras are pretty 'big brother', but I work in an industry where they are pretty much required.

Ann Thomas
09-19-2010, 08:23 PM
I've had similar things happen, and probably chickened out a few times early on. But now, I make up my mind to do it and be rational about it - will this opportunity work for me or is there a major downside to doing it?

Once I choose to, I just get dressed up then put it out of my mind. I become what I want to be and I am that person walking out the door, no matter what happens. It's all in the confidence you project, but I feel it's more than that, more like the comfort you have with yourself. It's like method acting, where you become the part you want to project, but for us it's more of showing what's inside of us on the outside too.

I'm sure you'll find just the right moments to go out en femme in the future - it's all a growing process.

Hugs,
Ann